Thread Subscription update keeps coming and coming

Subscribe
I have received 12 subscription updates for two threads in the last hour. They are all duplicates. I am only subscribed to these threads for weekly updates.
Yes, they seem to have a teensy problemette at the moment.
Guessing it's related to trying to solve this: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/techn...-ft-email.html
Correctamundo. We're still waiting to see if it is resolved.
eek!! I had 68 emails from FT this day. I just went in and killed all the subscriptions.....
Similar problem but I find when when I travel and don't check my email for a couple of days I have 2-3 emails from the same thread.

Shouldn't it be the case that I won't get another email till I visit the thread again. Its kind of annoying as today I had over 30 emails from FT for only 10 threads.
Sorry about that -- if it makes you feel any better I also get multiples and am subscribed to MANY more threads.

We are still working on the FT emails issue.

Paul
Quote: Sorry about that -- if it makes you feel any better I also get multiples and am subscribed to MANY more threads.

Paul
Any update on when we can see a fix to this problem? Right now got around 6 double emails. I find it happens more when I am on FT.
Quote: Sorry about that -- if it makes you feel any better I also get multiples and am subscribed to MANY more threads.

Paul
This doesn't make me feel better. Still, keep up the good work. FlyerTalk rules! (and we owe it to the techies)
At present there is an issue with people receiving multiples (you & me included) as well as the subscribed thread notifications not coming in at all; both are being workshopped and I don't have an update on either, other than to reiterate the difficulty of tracking email issues.

I will bump them in the technical queue though.

Paul
Quote: At present there is an issue with people receiving multiples (you & me included) as well as the subscribed thread notifications not coming in at all; both are being workshopped and I don't have an update on either, other than to reiterate the difficulty of tracking email issues.

Paul
Thanks
Quote: At present there is an issue with people receiving multiples (you & me included) as well as the subscribed thread notifications not coming in at all; both are being workshopped and I don't have an update on either, other than to reiterate the difficulty of tracking email issues.

Paul
Come on guys 3 months along and its still the same. Was travelling for 2 days and now have around 50 of the same emails clogging up my account. Some of them (KVS thread) have come 6-7 times.

Will you please fix it, it is highly annoying.
Within the last 30 minutes got multiple emails. Is this even being monitored?

Yup.

Tech is tweaking the email system to try to resolve this and the problem of no email alerts arriving for some members. As they do this, there may be more than usual going out.
Original complaint Nov 25, 11 4:22 pm

6 months along and the problem is still the same! Come on please!!!