Change "El Al Matmid" to "Airlines of Israel"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Change "El Al Matmid" to "Airlines of Israel"

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2015, 10:03 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
That's an idea, I'll have to look into how many posts there are about the other Israeli airlines. Just off the top of my head it might be better to name it "El Al Matmid and Other Israeli Airlines" to reduce confusion and help with searching.
Old Feb 25, 2015, 10:23 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by CMK10
That's an idea, I'll have to look into how many posts there are about the other Israeli airlines.
Make sure to include the El Al forum in your review. There are already more than a few threads there discussing Arkia and Israir topics that have nothing to do with El Al.
Old Feb 25, 2015, 10:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
Originally Posted by TWA884
Make sure to include the El Al forum in your review. There are already more than a few threads there discussing Arkia and Israir topics that have nothing to do with El Al.
This was exactly my inspiration. Threads discussing Arkia's recent A330 acquisition and the thread on the Israir chocolate rage come to mind, not to mention threads on increased frequency to TLV, etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.