Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Sheraton, Edison New Jersey [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sheraton, Edison New Jersey [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2016, 11:27 am

Programs: UA Million Miler, Lifetime United Club member
Agree - new renovated lounge is very nice.

But the rooms are in desperate need of renovation. Tired, old, worn.

And the meeting rooms? Disgusting.
Old Aug 3, 2018, 12:49 am

Programs: All of them.... mostly United and Starwood
Anything recent?

Anyone been there lately?

I had a terrible stay in May 2017 and swore I’d never return but find myself with an upcoming stay and curious what to expect.
Old Aug 3, 2018, 3:00 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Eurobonus Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Gold
Originally Posted by cherribabe
Anyone been there lately?

I had a terrible stay in May 2017 and swore I’d never return but find myself with an upcoming stay and curious what to expect.
I stayed 4-5 months ago and would say it 100% fulfilled my expectations for a New Jersey office park Sheraton. Take that for what you will

Rooms are tired but OK. The lounge, as a previous poster commented, is quite nice and had good selection at breakfast and a little evening reception. The gym is in the basement in a windowless room next to the utility area.

The power went out one night I was there. It wasn't the hotel's fault. I could see out the window that the whole area was without power. The room was oddly quiet without the hum of the HVAC and other electrical noises. I put earplugs in and went back to sleep.

It was pretty much exactly what I expected--for better or worse.
Old Sep 28, 2021, 4:26 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Any recent stays? Likely staying here 1 night en route home from an upcoming trip. Hoping to go to Harold's for dinner, too
Old Oct 17, 2021, 2:41 pm

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Harold’s has gotten crazy expensive so we don’t go there, but had an uneventful stay on Friday night. Plat breakfast was any item on their meh menu, but it was quick and the server was friendly so that was nice. Lounge open Monday to Thursday only, so can’t comment on that

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.