Community
Wiki Posts
Search

5,000 Bonus Pts in Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2004, 12:30 pm
Original Poster

5,000 Bonus Pts in Atlanta

I got this one for Atlanta, did anyone get any other cities?

http://www.starwoodna.com/promos/atl...AtlantaGPSP_ck
Old Sep 8, 2004, 3:23 pm

Programs: SPG-Marriott Titanium Elite
It might be worth converting a MR into a 3 days weekend in ATL!!

The only question I have : Is it targeted?
Old Sep 8, 2004, 3:43 pm

Programs: US Chairman's Preferred, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Hertz 5*
Unhappy Valid for recipient only

Originally Posted by Super Larry
The only question I have : Is it targeted?
Sorry Super Larry:

Terms & Conditions

Offer is valid for the recipient of this e-mail only and is not transferable. Offer is valid for stays consumed at a participating property in Atlanta between September 8, 2004 and December 30, 2004. By receiving this offer, you have been pre-registered to participate. To be eligible for this offer, you must be pre-registered for this promotion, be an active member of Starwood Preferred Guest at the time of reservation and provide your Starwood Preferred Guest membership number when making your reservations. Bonus Starpoints are awarded per paid eligible stay on a Starwood Preferred Guest eligible rate plan. An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights consumed in the same hotel or resort regardless of the number of check-ins or check outs that occur. Only one bonus per stay will be awarded per member irrespective of the number of rooms booked or the number of individual reservations. A maximum of 25,000 bonus Starpoints per guest may be earned for this offer. Bonus Starpoints will post to your account 4-6 weeks after your qualifying stay. All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice and can be found at www.spg.com. ©2004 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 3:43 pm

Location: DFW, 3.5 MM, AA EXP, LIFETIME PLATINUM, MARRIOTT LIFETIME PLATINUM, STARWOOD AMBASSADOR 223 NIGHTS, AND LIFETIME GOLD, HILTON DIAMOND, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE ELITE
It is targeted for Atlanta based on the email I received.

Also, they selected some fairly pricey Westins.

This is not a cheap MR...
Old Sep 8, 2004, 4:00 pm

Programs: SPG-Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by freeupgrade
It is targeted for Atlanta based on the email I received.

Also, they selected some fairly pricey Westins.

This is not a cheap MR...
Haven't looked at rates...but the T&C are quite clear...not for me!
Old Oct 18, 2004, 10:38 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by SpgAAdvantage
I got this one for Atlanta, did anyone get any other cities?

http://www.starwoodna.com/promos/atl...AtlantaGPSP_ck
I received the exact same promotion via e-mail.

Not only did I first receive the e-mail this morning, but I live in the Atlanta area, which makes this promotion virtually useless to me.
Old Oct 18, 2004, 12:09 pm
Suspended

i got the email, live in NYC. doubt it's worth a run considering 5K points is less than one night's stay. even if you need the stay credits, probably best to do it locally.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.