Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SPG on Snapchat

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2016, 2:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond, WOH Globalist, Marriott LT Titanium, MSC Dia, Nespresso Club, ZTL Queen in Italy
SPG on Snapchat

Anyone else surprised to see that SPG does not have their own Snapchat account or postings?

HHonors has an account (they randomly post). But also Conde Nast Traveler has an account which is helpful.

Following the travel bloggers on Snapchat is super fun. It makes you feel (or atleast me) so much more connected or "there".

I love the SPG IG acct, it would be nice to see some Snapchat feed too. Just my 2c
Old Aug 30, 2016, 1:48 am

I am surprised they do not have a dedicated Snapchat account, considering they were one of the first to add Snapchat geofilters to 650 Starwood properties across the US, UK and Canada.

What are some of the better travel bloggers' Snapchats? I followed TPG for a while but it quickly turned laborious to watch him gallivanting around airport lounges.
Old Aug 30, 2016, 7:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond, WOH Globalist, Marriott LT Titanium, MSC Dia, Nespresso Club, ZTL Queen in Italy
Thanks zzap for the link. That's pretty cool.

Yeah, I've seen/used the filter at the Element West Fargo & Sheraton Bloomington. But it'll be fun to see what other properties also use it. Going to the SR Florence tomorrow, maybe they will?

I do follow TPG, and he seems to post the most SPG properties of those that I follow. It was really nice seeing recently the suites at the Gritti Palace. That's what I like to see, I suppose.

But other snapchats travel bloggers (non-SPG specific) that I follow:
  • Annie Scooteroma
  • Girl in Florence
  • Kirstin Alana
  • Elizabeth Minchilli
  • sassychris1
  • Getting Stamped Travel Blog
  • Conde Nast Traveler - they do alot of traveler guide takeovers
  • Expedia - a few takeovers as well
  • Travelfred
  • TravelTomTom

If anyone knows of any heavy SPG snapchatters, please share.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.