Wiki Posts
Search

Sheraton prepaid rates drop a lot

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2016, 9:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage Plat., WorldPerks, HH Gold, SPG Gold
Sheraton prepaid rates drop a lot

I booked a hotel in San Diego a few days ago and paid appox. $230 per night (pre-paid rates) for 4 nights. I just noticed that the rates dropped $170 in just a few days.

Anyway to get an adjustment or credit towards next stay. I called and the CS said that if they cancel, i will lose everything.

PS: I don't have a status with them. I may be SOL.

Last edited by lifeonitsown; Aug 10, 2016 at 9:28 pm
Old Aug 10, 2016, 9:26 pm

Their price match is guarantee is 24hours only.
Old Aug 10, 2016, 9:58 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Try calling the hotel. No guarantee, but they may give you a break. However, don't be disappointed if they don't. That's the double-edged sword of prepaid rates. If the rate went up, you wouldn't expect the hotel to call you and ask you to pay the higher rate, would you?
Old Aug 10, 2016, 10:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage Plat., WorldPerks, HH Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by mahasamatman
Try calling the hotel. No guarantee, but they may give you a break. However, don't be disappointed if they don't. That's the double-edged sword of prepaid rates. If the rate went up, you wouldn't expect the hotel to call you and ask you to pay the higher rate, would you?
Thanks for your help. I totally understand and hopefully will get some break.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.