Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Sheraton Milan San Siro - Italy [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2019, 12:50 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

Opening August '19. Category 4. Hotel website:

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/trav...ilan-san-siro/

"Sheraton Milan San Siro stands in an area surrounded by wide parks and entertaining facilities and is a crucial reference point also for the visitors of the major exhibition centres in the surroundings. The hotel is close-by to San Siro stadium, as well as conveniently connected to Milan’s airports and highway and to its main districts. Modernist architecture characterizes its spaces inspired by refined Milanese design. The hotel features 310 guest rooms, including 24 suites and a Presidential Suite providing all Sheraton’s signature experiences, like the Sheraton Club® Lounge, the 450sqm SPA, a Fitness center and a Crew Lounge. The hotel also boasts a wide external area with an outdoor swimming pool with a bar, a private terrace and an outdoor destination restaurant. An indoor luminous Lounge Bar completes the dining offer. The 21 extensive conference facilities boast a total of 2.500sqm of function area. Sheraton Milan San Siro is a urban oasis within a dynamic Milan, designed as a place to connect."

Last edited by SkiAdcock; Mar 21, 2019 at 11:15 am Reason: add category...
Old Jan 31, 2019, 3:59 pm

This property was built in 1984, and was formerly called Grand Hotel Brun. It has been closed since 2012 and was recently remodeled:

https://milano.corriere.it/notizie/c...?refresh_ce-cp

Marriott cala il poker a Milano, dal 2019 Sheraton Milan San Siro - Qualitytravel

https://www.niiprogetti.it/nii-news/...aton-a-milano/

Last edited by James Luckard; Jan 31, 2019 at 6:02 pm
Old Oct 16, 2019, 11:17 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Just some pictures from my actual stay here

room is a Junior Suite (upgraded from basic room) and the executive lounge

all is pretty new and very nice, of course.

the property is located near San Siro stadium.

Rate for basic room tonight was 160€ (lounge and breakfast included as Platinum). It’s not a cheap rate, even considering the property is new, because it’s a flat period (middle October) and there is not any exhibition or fair in Milan nor any football match/event at the stadium, in this days.

what is completely crazy is the garage fee. 30€ overnight. I would say it’s more expensive than a garage in Brera district or Via Montenapoleone ... (the Marriott Milan has a 12-15€ fee overnight, and it’s closer at city center)
Da5id likes this.
Old Oct 16, 2019, 11:23 am

Some picture from Lobby lounge, entrance and Bar area

iluvdoco likes this.
Old Oct 17, 2019, 4:34 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Gold, ITA Elite+, Cathay S, Singapore S, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Looks pretty nice!
Old Oct 26, 2019, 5:06 am

Programs: EX²-*wood platinum, EX-hyatt diamond, sixt platinum, hilton silver, leaders club, esselunga verde...
GONE...

Last edited by Forstbetrieb; Dec 5, 2019 at 10:10 am Reason: special thanks to mia
Old Nov 4, 2019, 11:45 pm

Programs: EX²-*wood platinum, EX-hyatt diamond, sixt platinum, hilton silver, leaders club, esselunga verde...
GONE...

Last edited by Forstbetrieb; Dec 5, 2019 at 10:09 am Reason: special thanks to mia
Old Jul 30, 2020, 10:41 am

I want to spend few words on this property, after have been there for some stays during the last month

the staff is always fantastic with a very high level of service

always been upgraded to junior suite (titanium) booking the standard room with a promotional rate €150 including parking and 30€ f&b credit at the restaurant

even if the executive lounge is temporarily closed, they offer free cocktails/ soft drinks / wine at the bar, with also evening canapé.

Welcome gift of today, a bottle of Ferrari maximum blanc de blanc

Old Sep 1, 2022, 1:50 am

Programs: SPG Platinum
How convenient is it to take the bus from this hotel to the city centre?
Old Oct 13, 2023, 7:39 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador - Delta Diamond - United Silver - Frontier 100k - Sixt Plat
Booked a stay at 10PM as the airport was soldout, they upgraded my twin booking to a suite within an hour which was funny since me and my buddy were staying there. They asked if the single king bed was fine and we said sure we'll cuddle. Think it's cool as most properties don't do upgrades on last minute bookings or late nights

Lounge is open and serves food throughout the day (didn't go to it but trusting the front desk)

Bar stays open till midnight, staff were great

Gym is open 24/7

Spa's basic services are free, regular treatments are $150-$300 euros.
jonisflying likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.