Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Select Member Exclusive ONLINE offer

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2015, 11:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Select Member Exclusive ONLINE offer

Hello all,

Not sure if there is a glitch in Starwoods system or if they are planning on rolling out new Select Member exclusive offers online but when I log into my account I see 3 Select Member Exclusive offers:

One for up to 9,000 points, one for up to 18,000 points and one for double credit. However, attempting to register for any of them simply takes me to a page where it states the offer(s) have already ended

Anyone else seeing these offers?

Old Jul 4, 2015, 11:46 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
Anyone else seeing these offers?
Not here.
Old Jul 4, 2015, 1:11 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
No offers in my account!
Too bad 😂👍
Old Jul 4, 2015, 1:40 pm

Programs: Marriott AMB, Skywards Gold
More of it here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starw...2015-a-18.html
Old Jul 4, 2015, 1:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by LovetoTravel83
This is different than the email offer. This offer is shown online (I did not receive any emails). I simply logged in and then these are the offers that scroll through above where you enter your location and dates. And there are 3 offers shown to me, none of which work. Why show offers if they have ended?

I'm assuming since others are not seeing them - there is a glitch in the system.
Old Jul 4, 2015, 8:56 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond
What's the URL of the offer links?
Old Jul 4, 2015, 9:27 pm

Programs: Delta Death March, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott/Hilton Gold Life
I can't find this offer either. No URL help.
Old Jul 4, 2015, 9:51 pm

Nothing like that for me, after logging in to SPG and scrolling the offers with the right arrow. Bleah.
Old Jul 4, 2015, 9:57 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
When I look at spg,com. either logged in or not, I don't see the purple circle saying select member exclusive.
Old Jul 5, 2015, 12:16 am

Programs: AA EXP / Marriott AMB & LT Titanium
Nada here
Old Jul 5, 2015, 12:48 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jibi
What's the URL of the offer links?
Originally Posted by lindros2
I can't find this offer either. No URL help.
Originally Posted by travelswithmyself
Nothing like that for me, after logging in to SPG and scrolling the offers with the right arrow. Bleah.
It's as the last poster/quote says... just log in and scroll through your offers using the right arrow... those are the three offers I see. All the offers have "expired" and yet I can see them as my deals.

The URLs are/were:
https://www.spgpromos.com/selectmemberexclusive4
https://www.spgpromos.com/selectmemberexclusive5

But again, they are all just expired. What is ridiculous is that I am seeing them all when scrolling via the right arrow today - and yet am unable to join.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.