Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Announcing a very special addition to the FT 2015 Awards.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Announcing a very special addition to the FT 2015 Awards.

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2015, 5:35 am

Programs: United 1K 2MM / Marriott LTP
Congratulations William!
Old Mar 5, 2015, 9:53 am
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Thanks, William, for all that you do on behalf of Starwood, FlyerTalk, and FlyerTalkers. We are the richer for having you.
Agree 100%. FT is lucky to have William and his colleagues. ^
Old Mar 5, 2015, 9:58 am

Programs: SPG LTP, HH D
Thumbs up

Congratulations William!

I can honestly say that the Starwood Lurker social media team on FT as personified by William has been one of the main reasons why I've stayed with the SPG programme.

Thank you William and all Starwood Lurkers
Old Mar 5, 2015, 10:26 am

Programs: SPG LT Plat, Hilton G,Priorty Club G, AC E
William has helped me out on several occasions....

...and could not be more deserving.
Congrats!!
Old Mar 5, 2015, 10:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
15 years later, William and SPG continue to set the standard for engaging FlyerTalkers and customers.

I love that William does not fit the mold of your typical 'social media' type. William's personality and style brings a personable side to communications while always being professional and honest.

Congratulations!
Old Mar 5, 2015, 10:46 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium; Hyatt - Globalist; United - 1K
Congrats William! You are a great ambassador of the program and willing to help out us FTers!
Old Mar 5, 2015, 11:02 am

Programs: AA EP 4+ million miles, Ambassador+ Elite
William is exceptional and deserves all of the accolades he receives. He had been an immeasurable source of assistance to me. Thank you William!
Old Mar 5, 2015, 11:28 am

Programs: UA *G MM, SPG LTG, AA, LH
Originally Posted by PremEx
Congrats, William!

Man...did you ever earn it!

Big +1, William, Congratulations.

(and ot - but glad to see PremEx coming out of the woodwork....)
Old Mar 5, 2015, 12:55 pm

Programs: LH LT SEN, Bonvoy Titanium (former SPG Plat) + LTP
Congratulations, William!

And thank you so much for everything you did and do for the FT'lers
Old Mar 5, 2015, 1:16 pm

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat 100 (LT Gold), IHG Spire, Hyatt Diamond, HH Gold, National EE, Hertz Prez Circle
To a pioneer!

Raising a glass alongside a very big ^ to William, a trailblazer in the space of social media interaction by a major brand.

William - your calm tone, wry humour, and helpful guidance have made my interactions with Starwood more enjoyable. Thank you for everything you do, and I look forward to the chance to buy you the beer(s) I've promised in previous chats.
Old Mar 5, 2015, 1:18 pm
Suspended

Congrads William, for 15 yrs of putting up with us! and all that you have done to make SPG a great program and for making everyone whole when they are due it

Also a Big ^ for setting the path that allows the other Lurkers to do as you do and be there for us, when things simply hit the fan and dont pan out as they should have
Old Mar 5, 2015, 1:50 pm

Programs: SPG LTP
Thank you & congratulations !

not overly active on FT (my bad) ... yet always on the lookout from SPG Lurker's input & comments. Invaluable over the years, a very warm thank you for that !
Old Mar 5, 2015, 1:56 pm
formerly known as daveland

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTP, Delta Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Wyndham Diamond
As someone that once DID meet William over a hefty plate of BBQ at the Salt Lick (and over several more BBQ meals and beers while I visited Austin back around 2008), I'll second that He's quite hospitable!

I'll also echo the many choruses of thanks as William has helped me - and probably tens of thousands on FT - countless times over the years. Ironically enough, I hadn't spoken with him in quite some time until he emailed me today to fix (yes, fix!) my Uber linking issues.

Cheers, William!

Originally Posted by Flews
Congratulations and thank you William for your assistance to me personally, and for day after day of unwavering support for us all. I especially admire your patience and good humour, and hope someday to meet over a mess of bbq.

Cheers,
Old Mar 5, 2015, 2:01 pm

Programs: SPG-Gold
Congrats William and well done FT
Old Mar 5, 2015, 2:26 pm

An absolutely well deserved award.Congratulations William for this and thanks for all the responses in FT and to my questions. Although we have Lurker IV there is no competition for I.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.