Search

Delta Crossover Rewards - year end update

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2014, 7:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta - PM, SPG - GM, Hertz - PC
Delta Crossover Rewards - year end update

So,

something funny happened to me this week...

Chatted with the SPG rep for a missed 250points Gold welcome bonus on my account and she promised to look into this for me...

So far - so good.

Now approximately 7 days later I get an email that my missing points have been credited, still a good thing - right?

Now checking my account - they credited close to 2700points, but not for the missed bonus, but for about a dozen Delta flights where I already had received my crossover rewards, seems they recalculated or something and have now credited some points for (previously miscalculated??) flights.

Not sure if that's a glitch on my acct or others have seen the same mystery points appear?
Old Dec 21, 2014, 1:24 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles
This hasn't happened to me, but the Crossover points do seem notoriously difficult to understand when they post and for what they are posting, especially if you flew a lot in a short window of time.
Old Dec 22, 2014, 9:38 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
My points for DL flights last month just posted over the weekend. Everything looks correct and agrees with the MQDs earned.

I didn't notice any "corrections" to previous postings.
Old Dec 22, 2014, 7:01 pm

Programs: DL Ham Samich
My October and November flights posted on the 19th... Quite the delay on the October ones

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.