Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Princeville Villas timeshare offer referral requests

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Princeville Villas timeshare offer referral requests

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2014, 6:00 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by armian98
Hi!

I'd appreciate a referral to Maui too.
Planning a family trip.
Please let me know what information you need.

Thanks!
Check your inbox for a PM.

Originally Posted by FlyerJ
Me too! Would really appreciate a referral too.

controller1: thanks so much for doing this for FT! (Sent you a PM as well.)
You are welcome!
Old Nov 25, 2014, 11:02 pm

Programs: AA EP 4+ million miles, Ambassador+ Elite
Referral

I would like on also, please.
Old Dec 28, 2014, 8:42 am

Aloha,

I was hoping to get the referral process started.

I'm trying to offset the costs of a Hawaian vacation for our family of five. I know the offer is for the studio but anything that cuts down on the price of getting a second room for the kids would be very helpful.

Could someone PM me please?
Old Dec 28, 2014, 8:51 am

Princeville or Maui...I am looking for referrals to both. Please PM me and thank you for your help.
Old Dec 29, 2014, 8:17 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
UPDATE on Owner-Referrals

Update on owner-referrals for The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas and The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas:

It appears approximately 15%-20% of the owner-referrals I make do not result in an invitation from Starwood Vacation Ownership. I do not know the reasons for this and am unable to find any commonality in the referrals that are not successful. Many times I am asked to follow up with SVO on these unsuccessful referrals. I have obliged, however this has become a time-consuming effort and I am unable to continue this follow up service. I am not a travel agent and this service is being provided only as a courtesy to fellow FlyerTalk members. If I am currently following up on an unsuccessful referral for you, I will continue to do so, however for others I must change the service I am providing.

Effective immediately, I will be more than happy to continue to offer owner-referrals, however in the event you do not receive an invitation from Starwood Vacation Ownership I will no longer be able to follow up on the referral.

Remember, that your invitation from SVO may come in the mail or may come through a telephone contact.
Old Dec 29, 2014, 1:59 pm

Originally Posted by controller1
Update on owner-referrals for The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas and The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas:

It appears approximately 15%-20% of the owner-referrals I make do not result in an invitation from Starwood Vacation Ownership. I do not know the reasons for this and am unable to find any commonality in the referrals that are not successful. Many times I am asked to follow up with SVO on these unsuccessful referrals. I have obliged, however this has become a time-consuming effort and I am unable to continue this follow up service. I am not a travel agent and this service is being provided only as a courtesy to fellow FlyerTalk members. If I am currently following up on an unsuccessful referral for you, I will continue to do so, however for others I must change the service I am providing.

Effective immediately, I will be more than happy to continue to offer owner-referrals, however in the event you do not receive an invitation from Starwood Vacation Ownership I will no longer be able to follow up on the referral.

Remember, that your invitation from SVO may come in the mail or may come through a telephone contact.
Hi controller1,
What you were doing before is more than I'd expect. I'd appreciate your initial referral regardless.
NJD
Old Dec 29, 2014, 2:31 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hilton Diamond AC*75K
Originally Posted by controller1

I am one of those that did not get contacted after controller1 sent a referral for the Princeville property.
Although I do get emails with offers for Orlando and Kierland.
I have even gone to the website and filled out the contact me I am interested form and still nothing.
I really appreciate the effort you made, my theory is that I took advantage of one of these offers 3 years ago on Maui but did not buy a timeshare

Oh well, I decided I will book a condo thru VRBO instead.
Old Dec 30, 2014, 12:47 am

Programs: MR AMB/LT, AA EP, TK EP, DL D, B6 M4, F9 100K, IHG AMB/D, HH D, CZR D, FndCd, Sixt D, NTL E, Hz PC
I would appreciate a referral/invitation. Thanks! (Princeville)
Old Dec 30, 2014, 4:22 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, BA Silver, AA Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
I'd be very grateful for a Princeville referral. Thanks!
Old Jan 23, 2015, 7:30 pm

Referral

I would like a referral to Westin Kaanapali Resort Villas in Maui. Thanks!
Old Jan 24, 2015, 5:51 am

I would like a referral to both sites. Thank you.
Old Jan 24, 2015, 2:33 pm

Referal to both would be splendid please.
Thanks.
Old Jan 24, 2015, 6:21 pm

Programs: AMEX PLT, AA PPro, Spire AMB
I would like a referral to both sites, thank you so much for doing this.
Old Feb 2, 2015, 8:41 pm

Smile Referral for Maui

Hello all,

I would most welcome a referral to Maui to offset the need for a second room in Maui. I appreciate the help. And thank you very much in advance.

Thanks
Old Feb 3, 2015, 3:23 pm

Programs: SPG
Referral for Honeymoon

Hello,

I am planning a honeymoon for October 2015 and am interested in a referral for Westin Princeville (Kauai) or Westin Ka'anapali (Maui). Please PM.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.