Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

San Diego Starwood Hotel closest to Qualcomm Stadium?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2010, 4:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, SPG LT Gold, HHonors Silver

Hi all-

I did a search on this and could not find anything and am wondering which Starwood choice is the most convenient to Qualcomm? We will have a car.

Thanks for your help.
Old Jun 12, 2010, 5:06 pm
Community Director Emerita

Sheraton San Diego Mission Valley is about 4 miles from QUALCOMM Stadium.

Keep in mind that there is a trolley station at the stadium. It's easy to stay at one of the downtown Starwood properties and take the trolley.
Old Jun 12, 2010, 6:28 pm

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
https://www.starwoodhotels.com/prefe...rch/index.html

You can always search by address on spg's site. Look up where you want to be (near Qualcomm) then it tells you the closest properties.
Old Jun 12, 2010, 7:08 pm
formerly known as daveland

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTP, Delta Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Wyndham Diamond
There's also a Four Points not much further away. You can actually plug "Qualcomm Stadium" in at http://interactivehotelmaps.com/ within the field that says "Search by City (or major landmark):" and it will give you the closest hotels. Filter by Starwood for what you are looking for...

Last edited by MilesTalk; Jan 11, 2011 at 12:32 pm Reason: sp

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.