Community
Wiki Posts
Search

W Mexico City [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2003, 8:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HL Gold, SPG Platinum, HY Platinum, EY Gold Elite, EK Gold, LH Gold, AF Platinum
Arrow W Mexico City [Master Thread]

Webpage just says spring 2003. Soon is May, so I guess it should open soon??

Does anyone has any info?

Old Jun 2, 2003, 10:46 am

Programs: US Chairman's Preferred, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Hertz 5*
Information about the W Mexico City:

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/030602/nym147_1.html

Press Release Source: W Hotels

W Hotels Incites Style Revolution in Latin America with Opening of W Mexico City - an Architectural Tour de Force
Monday June 2, 12:03 pm ET
W Hotels' first hotel in Latin America opens August, 2003

NEW YORK, June 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- W Hotels -- the world's foremost "style" hotel brand-makes a bold entry into Latin America with the architecturally-striking W Mexico City, opening in the upscale Polanco neighborhood in August. With cherry red rooms, hammocks in the showers, a black-lava tunnel and a transparent, five-story all-glass facade -- which will give sidewalk voyeurs a glimpse of the lively restaurant, bar and lounge scene inside -- W Mexico City will feature some of the most envelope-pushing design in the world.

In developing the 26-story, 237-room hotel, Starwood and Mexico City-based Grupo Plan S.A. de C.V. joined forces with innovative New York-based design team STUDIO GAIA to create W's most 'out of the box' design yet for its 18th property.

"With W we continue to experiment with design that functions and delights," said Barry S. Sternlicht, Chairman and CEO of W's parent, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: HOT - News). "This will certainly be our most avant-garde hotel yet. The design is sophisticated, vibrant, sexy and full of surprises -- which fits in well with Mexico City, and particularly the Polanco neighborhood."

Located in the heart of that exciting area, on the corner of Campos Eliseos and Andres Bello, W Mexico City will include Rande Gerber's first bar outside the U.S., a signature restaurant, a full spa, a ballroom, a conference center and nine 'Loft' suites, including the Presidential or, here, 'Extreme Wow' suite.

GLASS-ENCLOSED PUBLIC SPACES REVEAL TABLEAU VIVANT

As one approaches the all glass entrance to W Mexico City, an indoor theatre of life and movement will be visible. Guests will enter the hotel through a dramatic lobby area with an intriguing array of stepped-lounge areas that will appear weightless. The entire entry level will appear to float on water, with various small pools appearing underneath a maze of walkways and seating-areas designed to encourage socializing.

Guests checking-in will walk through a black-lava stone tunnel to find a welcoming reception area. Visitors to the hotel bars or restaurants will find them accessible via loosely-connected "islands": built-in seating areas made of white leather and yellow fabric -- a subtle homage to the yellow sunflower so popular in Mexico. The seating areas will be in a spiral formation that will lead to the dramatic The Whiskey bar, adjacent to a koi pond and dramatically visible from street level.

Sure to be a favorite among 'the beautiful people' from Mexico City and beyond, The Whiskey will radiate sensuality. "All the elements that have made Whiskey bars so popular in the States -- great service, beautifully-designed spaces, cool music and a wonderfully eclectic mix of people -- will be the perfect match for such a hot city, radiating with the sort of energy Miami had 10 years ago," said Rande Gerber, whose bars in the United States include those in W Hotels in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and New Orleans.

W Mexico City's second floor restaurant will be developed by Cornerstone, the renowned restaurateur group behind the highly-acclaimed one sixtyblue, we and Wave restaurants in Chicago. The restaurant will feature a bar and communal table at the entrance, with chocolate-colored walls and ebony-stained wood floors. Anchored by a white-stone tunnel, it will have banquette seating-areas separated by red glass partitions. An eye-catching 12-seat dining room will be sunken several feet so that the lower half-enclosed by glass walls-will be transparent to people in the lobby.

Located in the heart of Mexico, the restaurant will offer an exciting 'Coastal Cuisine,' with fresh seafood from both the Caribbean and the Pacific. Melding local ingredients with an Asian flair, specialties will include 'sushi and ceviche' and whole roasted fish based on the catch of the day.

Adjacent to the restaurant will be an expansive outdoor Whiskey bar with three fireplaces and views of Polanco. Both breakfast and lunch will be served on the terrace, which will convert to a hot spot for drinks and light food in the evening.

FORWARD-THINKING GUESTROOMS LIKE NONE OTHER

W Mexico City's guestrooms are designed to resemble no other hotel rooms in the world. Walls and ceilings will be cherry red, in stark contrast with all white beds, terrazzo floors, built-in shelving and desks. Rooms will reflect the needs of the business traveler, with large work areas, oversized desks and ample seating for small meetings.

In a radical departure from the norm, bathrooms will be located at the far end from room entrances and have window views. Unlike typically smaller-size hotel bathrooms, they will be large, open spaces covered in light-hued stone. Large "rain" (big enough for two) showers will have two additional body jets and be bisected by woven hammocks that can be used with the showerhead turned on or off. The hammocks will also be "turned down" before evening, creating cozy lounging spots. Vanities and sinks will be located near the beds in the main rooms.

W signature beds -- known for being among the most comfortable beds available in a hotel -- will be placed in the middle of the rooms. Sumptuous as always, they will be outfitted with pillow-top mattresses, 250-thread-count linens and goose-down comforters and pillows.

The hotel will offer nine Loft suites, with high ceilings, expansive views of Chapultepec Park and amenities like green glass showers and flat-screen TVs mounted on the ceiling above the beds. 'Cool Corner' suites will have terraces, while the 3,000 sq.-ft. Extreme Wow suite will have three outdoor spaces, a soaring living room, an adjacent 'play room' with a raised platform covered in pillows, a wet bar and kitchen and two bedrooms.

Other W standard in-room features will be dual telephones, high-speed internet access, CD players, 27"-color TVs with advanced in-room entertainment systems, coffeemakers with W's own blend of coffee, custom-designed bathrobes and W-tailored bath products.

SPA-A SEEMLESS BLEND OF MODERN LUXURY AND ANCIENT MEXICO

W Mexico City will feature a destination spa complete with juice bar and five treatment rooms encased on four sides by green glass. The centerpiece of the spa will be a modern interpretation of the traditional Mexican adobe hut ("temazcal") sauna. Guests will be able to work out in a full-service health club, also enclosed in glass and overlooking the street.

STELLAR BUSINESS SERVICE WITH A TWIST

Like all W properties, W Mexico City will have a full-service business center, 24-hour room service, concierge, W's signature "Whatever/Whenever" service. W Mexico City will have 6,650 square feet of meeting facilities, including a ballroom and conference center. A signature W program designed to liven up meetings, "Sensory Setup," will be available to ease guests into a creative frame of mind, with lively music, smells, tastes and visuals.

About W Hotels: The first W Hotel opened in New York in December 1998. There are now five W Hotels in New York City (W New York, W New York - The Court, W New York - The Tuscany, W New York - Union Square and W New York - Times Square) and 17 hotels brand-wide in the U.S. and abroad. Two new W Hotels are currently under construction in Seoul and Montreal.

About Starwood Hotels & Resorts: Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 740 properties in more than 80 countries and 110,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. With internationally renowned brands, Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels and resorts including: St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, Sheraton, Westin, Four Points by Sheraton, W brands, as well as Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc., one of the premier developers and operators of high quality vacation interval ownership resorts. For more information, please visit www.starwood.com.

Source: W Hotels
Old Sep 18, 2003, 4:54 am

Programs: CM Presidential, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
W Mexico City Opens

NEW YORK Sept. 17, 2003 Today, W Hotels makes a bold entry into Latin America with the opening of the architecturally-striking W Mexico City situated in the upscale Polanco neighborhood.

With cherry red rooms, hammocks in the showers, a sunken private dining room and a transparent, five-story all-glass facade--which will give sidewalk voyeurs a glimpse of the lively restaurant, bar and lounge scene inside--W Mexico City features some of the most envelope-pushing design in the world.
In developing the 25-story, 237-room hotel, Starwood and Mexico City-based Grupo Plan S.A. de C.V. joined forces with innovative New York-based design team STUDIO GAIA to create W's most 'out of the box' design yet for its 18th property.

"With W we continue to experiment with design that functions and delights," said Barry S. Sternlicht, Chairman and CEO of W's parent, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:HOT). "This is certainly our most avant-garde hotel yet. The design is sophisticated, vibrant, sexy and full of surprises--which fits in well with Mexico City, and particularly the Polanco neighborhood."

Located in the heart of that exciting area, on the corner of Campos Eliseos and Andres Bello, W Mexico City includes The Whiskey, Rande Gerber's first bar outside the U.S., signature restaurant Solea, a full spa featuring Adobe sauna, a ballroom, a conference center and nine 'Loft' suites, including the Presidential 'Extreme Wow' suite.

GLASS-ENCLOSED PUBLIC SPACES REVEAL TABLEAU VIVANT

As one approaches the all glass entrance to W Mexico City, an indoor theatre of life and movement is visible. Guests enter the hotel through the dramatic lobby with an intriguing array of stepped-lounge areas that seem weightless. The entire entry level appears to float on water, with various Koi ponds appearing underneath a maze of walkways and seating-areas designed to encourage socializing.

Guests checking-in walk through a black-lava stone tunnel to find a welcoming reception area. Visitors to the hotel bars or restaurants gain access via loosely-connected "islands": built-in seating areas made of white leather and yellow fabric--a subtle homage to the yellow sunflower so popular in Mexico. The seating areas are in a spiral formation, and lead to The Whiskey bar, adjacent to a koi pond and dramatically visible from street level.

A favorite among 'the beautiful people' from Mexico City and beyond, The Whiskey radiates sensuality. "All the elements that have made Whiskey bars so popular in the States--great service, beautifully-designed spaces, cool music and a wonderfully eclectic mix of people--are the perfect match for such a hot city, radiating with the sort of energy Miami had 10 years ago," said Rande Gerber, whose bars in the United States include those in W Hotels in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and New Orleans.

W Mexico City's second floor restaurant, "Solea," was developed by Cornerstone, the renowned restaurateur group behind the highly acclaimed one sixtyblue, wc and Wave restaurants in Chicago. The restaurant features a bar and communal table at the entrance, with chocolate-colored walls and ebony-stained wood floors. Anchored by a white-stone tunnel, it has banquette seating-areas separated by red glass partitions. An eye-catching 12-seat dining room is sunken several feet so that the lower half--enclosed by glass walls--and transparent to people in the lobby.

Located in the heart of Mexico, "Solea," offers an exciting 'Coastal Cuisine,' with fresh seafood from both the Caribbean and the Pacific. Melding local ingredients with an Asian flair, specialties include 'sushi and ceviche' and whole roasted fish based on the catch of the day.

Adjacent to the restaurant is an expansive outdoor Whiskey bar with a view of downtown Polanco. Both breakfast and lunch are served on the terrace, which converts to a hot spot for drinks and light food in the evening.

FORWARD-THINKING GUESTROOMS LIKE NONE OTHER

W Mexico City's guestrooms are designed to resemble no other hotel rooms in the world. Walls and ceilings are cherry red, in stark contrast with all white beds, terrazzo floors, built-in shelving and desks. Rooms reflect the needs of the business traveler, with large work areas, oversized desks and ample seating for small meetings.

In a radical departure from the norm, bathrooms are located at the far end from room entrances and have window views. Unlike typically smaller-size hotel bathrooms, they are large, open spaces covered in light-hued stone. Large "rain" (big enough for two) showers have two additional body jets and can be bisected by woven hammocks that can be used with the showerhead turned on or off. The hammocks may also be "turned down" before evening, creating cozy lounging spots. Vanities and sinks are located near the beds in the main rooms.

W signature beds--known for being among the most comfortable beds available in a hotel--are positioned in the middle of the rooms. Sumptuous as always, they are outfitted with pillow-top mattresses, and goose-down comforters and pillows.

The hotel offers nine Loft suites, with high ceilings, expansive views of Chapultepec Park and amenities like green glass showers and flat-screen TVs mounted on the ceiling above the beds. 'Cool Corner' suites have terraces, while the 3,000 sq.-ft. Extreme Wow suite has terraces, a soaring living room, an adjacent 'play room' with a raised platform covered in pillows, a wet bar and kitchen and two bedrooms.

Other W standard in-room features include dual telephones, high-speed internet access, CD players, 27"-color TVs with advanced in-room entertainment systems, coffeemakers with W's own blend of coffee, custom-designed bathrobes and W-tailored bath products.

SPA--A SEEMLESS BLEND OF MODERN LUXURY AND ANCIENT MEXICO

W Mexico City features a destination spa complete with juice bar and five treatment rooms encased on four sides by green glass. The centerpiece of the spa is a modern interpretation of the traditional Mexican adobe hut ("temazcal" style) sauna. Guests can work out in a full-service health club, also enclosed in glass and overlooking the street.

STELLAR BUSINESS SERVICE WITH A TWIST

Like all W properties, W Mexico City has a full-service business center, 24-hour room service, concierge, W's signature "Whatever/Whenever" service. W Mexico City has 6,650 square feet of meeting facilities, including a ballroom and conference center. A signature W program designed to liven up meetings, "Sensory Setup," is available to ease guests into a creative frame of mind, with lively music, smells, tastes and visuals.

Old Sep 26, 2003, 1:59 pm
Founder of FlyerTalk

I'd also be interested in any trip/visit reports. Looks like it is time that I visit AeroMexico and Mexicana to hear how their frequent flyer programs are doing. This sounds like a great hotel.
Old Nov 10, 2003, 11:01 am

W Mexico City [Master Thread]

After 2 abortive attempts to stay at the new W looks like I will get in on Nov.20.Anybody stayed there yet.Are all the facilities open?
Old Dec 2, 2003, 8:45 pm

Trip Report - W Mexico City

W Mexico City

Map| 2 Reviews | 100% Recommended

W Mexico City

Campos Eliseos 252 Chapultepec Mexico City, MX 11560

Trip Report - W Mexico City (0 Photo)

W Mexico City

I just got back from my Thanksgiving vacation via United consisting of stops in San Jose Costa Rica and Mexico City. While in Mexico, I stayed at the new W Mexico City.

The hotel is located on Campos Eliesos in the Polanco area. Next door on one side is the Hard Rock Cafe and the other side has The JW Marriott, the Intercontinental and the Nikko.

Our room was 710 with a king bed. Although the website claimed the room would have a "full bath", it only had a shower (along with the signature hammock). The bathroom sink is located outside of the shower area and is basically part of the bedroom/living area. I found this somewhat irksome, but I tried to go with the flow since it seems to be part of what makes this W special. However, when traveling with a partner, some of the "magic" disappears when you get to watch them get ready to go out in public.

I would inquire if given a *10, *11 or *12 room if it is next to the ice machine and service door. I was in 710. It was quite noisy with the service door/ice machine door slamming all through the night, bucket handles clanging and loud conversations. For the first five nights of my stay I thought I was hearing conversations in the hallway from guests, until on my final night I got out of bed after loud conversation for 10 minutes to find three W employees literally outside my door talking LOUD. I asked politely for them to be quiet and they seemed to comply for the rest of the night.

Besides this one rough spot, the hotel is great! The staff, while a bit rough, is so friendly and gracious that I found it hard to complain about anything...even my missing "full bath", which is something I look forward to when I stay at a hotel.

The restaurant provided an excellent assortment of breakfast dishes including some really tasty Mexican specialties. Downstairs in the lobby in the morning, a small spread is set-up providing coffee for $2.50 and pastries/breads at reasonable prices. I had dinner one evening and the lighting and ambiance (and fabulous crowd!) made for a really cool experience. The difference between the day and night is amazing. Dinner for two including appetizer, main course, dessert, 3 bottled waters and 3 alcoholic drinks totalled $130 US not including tip. Definitely not a "bargain" but it was a nice two hour, unrushed experience that we enjoyed very much.

There are many great restaurants (I'm not counting the Hard Rock...) within easy walking distance and a Starbucks approximately 1 block away. While it seems that some of the staff, including one of the concierge, would guide you to a "sitio" whenever you left the comfy confines of the W, we never felt any danger walking in the Polanco area nor across Paseo de la Reforma to Chapultepec Park. It is a bit unnerving to see armed security outside most of the "nice" restaurants in Polanco, but one of our tour guides assured us that only the really bad banditos had guns. The rest of the people were subject to strict gun control laws.

One last note, for those of you who like to feel you are a "rock star" for a day (or two), this is a great hotel. The "Living Room" area was jammed pack every night with the movers and shakers and beautiful people. Personally, I like a hotel where I can come in after dinner and sit at the bar and have a quiet drink with a few people around. Hundreds of people...no. Friday/Saturday there was a roped off area with people waiting to get in. My only "rock star" moment was when I waived my hotel card key and they waived us in.

All in all, the hotel seems to be up and running. There are a few touches still remaining including an outside patio off the restaurant that is yet to open and blank walls in my room where, based on renderings I've seen, photographs are supposed to be.

One final note, following my Monday-Thursday rate of $239, I was able to change my reservation and get the new special weekend rate for Friday/Saturday night of $179. However, even though Travelocity had the same rate for Thursday as well, I could not get Starwood to match that rate. I was told to book Thursday on Travelocity which I thought was not very user friendly. Additionally, taxes of 15% VAT and 1.75% lodging can add a nice amount to your final folio.

That's it! I look forward to another stay at the W Mexico City and will save up for one of the Cool Corner rooms (they have the bathtubs!).

Trip Report - W Mexico City

Would you like to write a review on the W Mexico City?

No, thank you.
Yes
Old Dec 3, 2003, 1:05 pm

Just to clarify, my original reservations were for six nights at $239 made several months prior to arrival. After checking travelocity a few weeks prior, I saw that they had a rate for the exact room type at a $179 rate for Thurs/Fri/Sat. I called the reservation line and after some discussion, they matched the Friday and Saturday rate based on the new Long Weekend promo (I think that was what it was called). However, when I stated the rate for Thursday from travelocity, I was told that I should cancel my reservation for that night and book it through them. The spg reservation person said he could not offer me that rate.

Following that, I forwarded the information to "guarantee" fax line and received an email that I did not meet the 72 hour after booking guarantee. Personally, I thought it rather user unfriendly since I could have cancelled my whole reservation and started over to meet the 72 hour requirement, but since it was so close to my leaving for the first leg of my vacation I didn't want to risk having the whole thing become a problem.

One final note, the SPG magazine in the hotel room noted the special week-end rate and stated it included "buffet breakfast daily" at the "W" Mexico City. When I inquired at the front desk they knew nothing about it.

Since I was in the "W" groove, I just let it go and had some great mexican breakfasts out in Polanco.

My stay in Mexico and the W was so great that I haven't thought twice about the rate since I returned.
Old Jan 23, 2004, 4:03 pm

What's the best way to get to this hotel from MEX airport? I will be going to MEX for US President's Day weekend.

I know I can do the prepaid Zone taxi thing at the airport - is it still a safe bet? Or should I arrange other transportation through the W Hotel?

Thanks!
Old Jan 23, 2004, 10:07 pm

Once we picked up our bags and exited customs, we picked up a voucher for around $30, headed out the door and got into a cab. No problems. Around the "W" in Polanco there were always drivers for hire who were pleasant and professional.
Old Feb 16, 2004, 3:18 pm

Just returned from a stay at the W Mexico City this past Presidents' Day Weekend. All in all, a good hotel that I wouldn't mind returning to. Here's some more info:

The Good:
Great location, easy walking to the Auditorio metro station behind the hotel.

Nice staff, very friendly and easy going. I had a few questions regarding my rates and reservations and the hotel staff handled it flawlessly.

The Bad:

Paying a king's ransom for bottled water at the hotel. They stock "Voss" water in the room and charge around US$6 for a bottle. In Mexico City, I decided to steer clear of the tap water. Easy way to get around this - when you fly in, just bring a bottle of your own water. The next morning, exit the hotel and turn right. Follow the road until you hit the Nikko hotel. Turn left at that traffic light and walk about 2 min. You'll see a convenience store on the left that sells reputable bottled water at a fraction of the cost.

One small issue we had was that the hotel had to change our room on the final night, apparently due to some plumbing issue upstairs. We ended up in a nice corner king (the bowl shaped tub/shower combo). The shower was nice and all, but there is absolutely no place to put the soap! You have to put it on the floor and it just floats to the drain. They should build a soap shelf above the shower faucet.

The Ugly:

I guess this might be a problem at many hotels, but the walls at the W Mexico City are thin and conduct sound easily. Our stay included a Saturday night there, and, as you can imagine, the hotel was pretty full. At approximately 2am, the guests next door returned and started playing their stereo at full volume. I had to call down twice to get the manager to have a word with them. I suppose this is more a symptom of it being a W Hotel, since it will attract a younger and more energetic crowd. But listening to drunk guests singing to a Barney the Dinosaur CD at 3am was not fun

General info:
A hotel taxi to the airport will run 240 pesos. If you elect to add the charge to your room tab, the W will add 10% on top, making the total 264 pesos.

There is a Superama store (Wal-Mart owned supermarket) on Horacio right next to the Polanco metro station. You can buy great Tequila there for around 120 pesos for a bottle.....I ended up saving a bundle by not drinking in the W bar
Old Jun 21, 2004, 2:44 pm

I stayed in Feb 2004 as a Platinum and did not get upgraded.

They moved me to an upgraded room on my final night there because the toilet in the room above caused a flood scare.

Originally Posted by Mister Nice
What is this property like in terms of Platinum Recognition ? Any suite upgrades to speak of ????
Old Jun 21, 2004, 5:09 pm
Suspended

Just back from W MEX yesterday. This is a great hotel with very friendly staff and very nice rooms etc. Was told I had been upgraded on check-in, but although the room was very nice, it was clear the upgrade was only to a room on a higher floor with a view. I knew Kool Corner rooms/suites were available (After calling Starwood at my expense to check). Back to reception where I explained (nicely) I was surprised not to get an upgrade to a corner room. Lots of checking, off to the back etc etc. When she came back I was then upgraded and moved to a corner room, which was really nice, windows on three sides, spacious, great views. Big tub in the room (very little privacy, so be warned if you dont know the person you are travelling with very well as there is no separate bathroom). Why I didnt get the upgrade at check-in - I dont know, but this is now no surprise to me.
To be honest, I am fed up with Starwoods lame attempt at an upgrade policy. My wife and I are both sick of having to go through this routine of always having to ask, call Starwood, talk to the front desk, move rooms, be made to feel like we are begging for something etc. When I called Starwood I tried to find out what upgrade I was entitled to, but the agent couldnt tell me (of course!). Lurker - can you clarify what plat upgrade should be here?
I have pretty much decided to not bother trying to maintain Platinum as there are no real benefits of platinum over gold (apart from upgrades which are just not worth the effort to get) It is easier to simply book the room type I want at the times I decide to stay with Starwood - which will not be that often now.
You will enjoy the hotel though. I didnt think the restaurant was that great, but the living room bar is cool. The area is very safe to walk around, and we took the metro a lot as well - which was also no problem, clean, efficient and always felt safe. Definitely a fun place for a few days. By the way, not sure how busy the hotel was, but we had no noise problems at all.
Old Jun 21, 2004, 9:02 pm

Originally Posted by Mister Nice
What is this property like in terms of Platinum Recognition ? Any suite upgrades to speak of ????
I have stayed here four or five times as a plat & have never received an upgrade at all save for one high floor room out of all my visits. It is a nice hotel though and I like to stay here. But as many have said beware of the noise... I would say up to floor 6 or 7, you can actually still hear noise from the bar/club .
Old Dec 4, 2005, 4:34 pm

Programs: *A Gold, OW Sapphire, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Accor Plat
W Mexico City

In Mexico City, I'm acquainted with Sheraton Maria Isabel, Sheraton Centro Historico and now W Mex City.

W Mexico City staff is leaps and bounds above anything I've ever seen in Mexico City, regarding SPG elites.

In that property they really made me feel an SPG Platinum, without making me feel an elite-begger. They seemed genuine when thanking for my business towards SPG and gladly offered me either the usual 500 points or instead the W teddy bear, cap or shirt. An upgrade was also offered with a smile.

Even when asking for a late check-out for 2:30pm their answer upon checking my room number was: "We'd do our best to accomodate your needs but being an SPG Platinum we're more than happy you've made us aware you'll be using what you're already entitled to. Thanks for steering your business to our property"

Can customer service get any better ?

PS - The teddy bear is also smiling when he looks at me!
Old Dec 9, 2005, 1:43 pm

Programs: *A Gold, OW Sapphire, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Accor Plat
Not really those fancy rooms.

Anyway stop babbling and let you see for yourselves

(First time sharing photos on the web and I'm used to Picasa who straightens them out - the above links may require you to turn your head in a 90 degree angle )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.