Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

FT PROMO: Triple SPG Points on Best Available Rate at Plaza Athénée, BKK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FT PROMO: Triple SPG Points on Best Available Rate at Plaza Athénée, BKK

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2009, 12:31 am
Company Representative -Le Meridien Plaza Athenee Bangkok
Original Poster

Lightbulb FT PROMO: Triple SPG Points on Best Available Rate at Plaza Athénée, BKK

The year is quickly coming to a close and we would like to thank all of you for your ongoing support. We realize that you have a choice when it comes to accommodation in Bangkok (regardless of * level or price range) – so, when you next return we hope to welcome you back.

We plan to keep providing great service and value throughout the new year and beyond, and to kick-start 2010 we have the pleasure in advising you of a special offer that is currently exclusive to Flyertalk.

If you book our Best Available Rate (BAR) of the day (through this link) for at least 2 nights, for stays anytime during 2010 we will reward you with Triple SPG Bonus Points on all qualified spending during your stay; you will notice the rates in the link provided are based on our daily BAR, but the bonus points are our happy new year gift to you!

Have a happy and healthy Holiday Season, and a prosperous start to the New Year!

Best regards,
Plaza Athénée, BKK (Starwood)

Terms + Conditions:

• Offer valid at Plaza Athenee Bangkok, A Royal Meridien Hotel only for stays booked and completed between January 1st and December 31st, 2010.
• A minimum stay of two (2) consecutive nights apply for the bonus to be credited - no minimum length of stay is required in order to qualify for the rate offered.
• A maximum stay of thirty (30) consecutive nights apply.
• Advance reservations are required and can only be made online.
• Triple Bonus Starpoints will be rewarded for all qualified spending in line with the Starwood Preferred Guest Terms and Conditions
• Bonus Starpoints will be credited within 4-6 weeks of the stay posting to the member's Starwood Preferred Guest account.
• Multiple rooms charged to the same member during the same stay will only count as one stay.
• An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur and post to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest® account.
• All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice, and can be found at SPG.com.
• Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
• A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
• Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
• Offer not applicable to groups.
• Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
• Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
• Void where prohibited by law.
• Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
• Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Meridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
© 2009 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All Rights reserved.
Old Dec 14, 2009, 12:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
cool....can use this for an upcoing stay in feb & again in april next year....thanks plaza athénée....
Old Dec 14, 2009, 1:22 am
Suspended

Thank you for this generous offer. Unfortunately, I won't be in BKK soon but if I were, I would certainly stay with you again. I was there this year with the "room = food" rate and I enjoyed it very much ^
Old Dec 14, 2009, 7:41 am

Programs: Mucci (for services to Gin), VS Au, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Avis Pref+, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by nissan motor
Thank you for this generous offer. Unfortunately, I won't be in BKK soon but if I were, I would certainly stay with you again. I was there this year with the "room = food" rate and I enjoyed it very much ^
Forgive me for I am being lazy and haven't even bothered with a search but what was the room = food rate? Was the room made of food or did you have to cook dinner for the rest of the guests before they allowed you to sleep (although that would have likely been a food = room rate)
Old Dec 14, 2009, 9:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by tony2x
Forgive me for I am being lazy and haven't even bothered with a search but what was the room = food rate? Was the room made of food or did you have to cook dinner for the rest of the guests before they allowed you to sleep (although that would have likely been a food = room rate)
They had a rate which included breakfast, lunch, and dinner- it was great especially if you liked to eat at the Japanese restaurant which is good and normally very expensive.
Old Dec 14, 2009, 10:45 am

Programs: UA1k3.00mm;AAex-EXP;Hy Glob;Acc Plt;HH Dia;Onyx Plt;Mar LT Tit;IHG DiAm;RR P;RRA G;BW D;Hcom G
Yes, you got a food credit up to the amount of the room rate.
Old Dec 14, 2009, 12:35 pm

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Thanks for the special offer for FTers.

Will be in Bangkok in 2010. Would consider this property and other *wood properties, plus Marriotts. Nice to have the bonus points (my search shows THB 6,591.20 ai for this special, vs AP THB5,620.52 ai), but still look for value given the bonus points.

If everything else being equal, the extra points would draw me here.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 1:29 am

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Plat, HH Diamond, BA blue
Why not the SGS
Old Dec 15, 2009, 12:19 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeWyndham Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by tony2x
... Was the room made of food or did you have to cook dinner for the rest of the guests before they allowed you to sleep
Old Dec 15, 2009, 12:21 pm

Programs: SPG, HH, AA, UA, BD, Hyatt, TYP
Originally Posted by reiner
Why not the SGS
This is a promo being offered by Plaza Athenee to flyertalkers. This is not a promotion offered by another hotel. That's why.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 10:58 pm

Programs: SPG Pt.
Nights from Dec,31st to Jan 2nd: what do I get?

Same as title. If my stay started from Dec,31st and left at Jan 2nd. Do I qualify for this promo?
Old Dec 15, 2009, 11:02 pm

Programs: UA-1k, 1mm, Marriott-LT Platinum, Hertz-Presidents Circle
With the SPG quarter 1 promo for double,triple,quad points will the PA offer also accrue the property specfic bonus? I'm assuming they are combinable. This could really be a nice haul for those in BKK in the next quarter.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 11:24 pm
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Originally Posted by schley
With the SPG quarter 1 promo for double,triple,quad points will the PA offer also accrue the property specfic bonus? I'm assuming they are combinable. This could really be a nice haul for those in BKK in the next quarter.

Pay with an SPG Amex and you are talking about 13 points per dollar.
Old Dec 16, 2009, 2:24 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeWyndham Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by Plaza Athenee, BKK (Starwood)
If you book our Best Available Rate (BAR) of the day (through this link) for at least 2 nights, for stays anytime during 2010 we will reward you with Triple SPG Bonus Points on all qualified spending during your stay; you will notice the rates in the link provided are based on our daily BAR, but the bonus points are our happy new year gift to you!

Terms + Conditions:

• Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
I have a question: so this Plaza Athenee offer/promo is not combinable with this http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starw...l#post12991701 promo?

http://www.spgpromos.com/morerewards/checkbacksoon.cfm
Old Dec 16, 2009, 4:46 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Originally Posted by Kalboz
I have a question: so this Plaza Athenee offer/promo is not combinable with this http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starw...l#post12991701 promo?

http://www.spgpromos.com/morerewards/checkbacksoon.cfm
Since one is coming from the property while the other is coming from corporate they should combine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.