Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Rules of Star Alliance European Airpass

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rules of Star Alliance European Airpass

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2014, 4:26 am

Programs: TK*G, QR Gold, VA Gold, NZ Gold
Originally Posted by vbroucek
Should be... But do not forget to add taxes and surcharges...
cheers mate.

by the way once my international flight has been booked, i can just send the planned itinerary via staralliance website quoting my ticket etc… how long does it take to process? i hope i won't get surprises when i get the final quote..
Old Jul 27, 2014, 11:09 pm

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
Originally Posted by scrappydog
cheers mate.

by the way once my international flight has been booked, i can just send the planned itinerary via staralliance website quoting my ticket etc… how long does it take to process? i hope i won't get surprises when i get the final quote..
I don't know how long it takes doing it this way - I always use TA... Also, if I recall correctly, the fare books to specific bucket, that can be sold out on your desired flight...
Old Jul 27, 2014, 11:59 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

In my experience it gets send to the LH fare desk that tickets your request. Last time I booked one they did so within 24hrs. Although one flight was booked at another time since the booking class wasn't available....
Old Jul 28, 2014, 5:48 am

Great guys thanks. Quick question on the booking class. It says Q mostly on the flights. Not sure if its 100% accrual or does it depend on the flight? Some might be fixed?

Also would I be able to make changes after it has been booked? Many thanks.
Old Jul 28, 2014, 9:45 pm

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
Q will pay less than 100% and for example on LH, it pays fixed 750 on International European flights and 250 on German domestic flights.

IMHO, the ticket is changeable, depending on the availability of Q class, with restricted refund ability.
Old Jul 29, 2014, 12:08 am

Originally Posted by vbroucek
Q will pay less than 100% and for example on LH, it pays fixed 750 on International European flights and 250 on German domestic flights.

IMHO, the ticket is changeable, depending on the availability of Q class, with restricted refund ability.
That's great then. I just need to have a changeable itinerary but the ability to accrue miles still. I might mix and match diff *A site just to maximise my accruals.

Thanks for this info vbroucek

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.