Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

*A members travelling to Greece might be denied access to Aegean/Lufthansa lounge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

*A members travelling to Greece might be denied access to Aegean/Lufthansa lounge

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2017, 3:59 am

Originally Posted by Xandrios
All domestic flights are operated by Olympic, and since Olympic is not in *A the benefits will not apply. The fact that Olympic wet-leases some Aegean aircraft on busy routes is confusing, but irrelevant.

Just make sure to check that you booked under A3 flight code, *and* that the website says that the flight is operated by Aegean. Then you will have lounge access with *G.
But this just isn't the case.

My ATH-SKG flight was an OA number, but everything said "operated by Aegean." But when you go to book one of these flights, the only option for an award number is M&M...if you try booking an actual Aegean flight, the list includes all other (ie. Aeroplan).

It seems the "operated" wording ultimately means nothing in this situation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.