Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Quick A* Lounge Access Question CDG

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2017, 4:05 am
Original Poster

Hi Everyone,

Next month I'll be arriving on an SFO-CDG flight and have to catch a train later in the day from Montparnasse. I was hoping to catch a quick shower before leaving CDG and going to the train station. Can I access the A* lounge at CDG on arrival as a priority pass member, or do I need a departing ticket? Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 4:21 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by kthpence
Hi Everyone,

Next month I'll be arriving on an SFO-CDG flight and have to catch a train later in the day from Montparnasse. I was hoping to catch a quick shower before leaving CDG and going to the train station. Can I access the A* lounge at CDG on arrival as a priority pass member, or do I need a departing ticket? Thanks in advance.
*A lounge, like the majority of other network lounges, is departure only. You will have no access.
Old Feb 22, 2017, 11:47 am

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
Perhaps an option for 15E.
http://www.yotel.com/en/hotels/paris...s/shower-cabin

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.