Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can I get miles flying with Air Canada Rouge or Condor?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2015, 4:32 am
Original Poster

Can I get miles flying with Air Canada Rouge or Condor?

Hello everybody!

I was looking for possibilities of flights with Air Canada Rouge and Condor and I would like to ask if i can have miles credited in my Miles and More account flying with either of them. The only information I found only is related with Condor referring to a limited amount of miles awarded if flying with them (I think they have a certain fixed amount of miles for Business and a fixed one for Economy). Is this info accurate? And what about Air Canada Rouge? I wish they award the normal miles like when flying with Air Canada...

Any clue would help!
Thanks so much

adamos
Old Mar 16, 2015, 5:57 am

Programs: M&M FTL; BAEC Bronze
According to the M&M website;

AC Rouge

Economy Class
F: 0.25 x distance; at least 125 miles

Condor
Short- and medium-haul

Premium Economy
A, O, Y, Z: 600 miles

Economy Class
B: 250 miles
E, H, K, M, V: 125 miles
G, L, Q, T, U, W: 125 miles

Long-haul

Business Class
C, D, I, J: 2,500 miles

Premium Economy
A, O, Y, Z: 1,250 miles

Economy Class
B: 750 miles
E, H, K, M, V: 500 miles
G, L, Q, T, U, W: 250 miles

PS. M&M forum would be a better place to ask this question
Old Mar 19, 2015, 3:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
On a more general note: AC Rouge flights are treated as regular AC flights and - depending on the booking class - you can earn miles with all *A FFPs.

Condor, however, is a completely separate airline which has now affiliation with *A, but happens to be a LH M&M partner. Hence, you can earn M&M miles on (some) Condor flights, but not with other *A FFPs.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 2:27 am

Had exactly the same question today: Looking at the option of flying business (P) with a leg on AC Rouge, collecting miles in Miles and More. The M&M site is not helpful. As quoted by dj_jay_smith above, it just says:

Holidayflights AC rouge

Economy Class
F: 0.25 x distance; at least 125 miles
What does that even mean? F is a first class booking code, not economy. What is a holidayflight? And no other booking codes listed means no mileage credit?

Jasper2009 thinks otherwise, but it'd be good to have it confirmed by someone who tried it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.