Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

*A RTW Island Hopper Surcharges??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

*A RTW Island Hopper Surcharges??

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2014, 5:40 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by Baldpacker
What's the e-mail? I haven't heard of a "RTW desk" before?

Will they deal with general questions like this or do they require specific dates and itineraries with intentions of booking?
From the *A website select contact us. Include in the email the reference for the RTW booking that you set up.

http://www.staralliance.com/en/conta...&subCategory=1
Old Jun 14, 2014, 9:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC/EK
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
From the *A website select contact us. Include in the email the reference for the RTW booking that you set up.

http://www.staralliance.com/en/conta...&subCategory=1
Thanks!
Old Jun 16, 2014, 5:33 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

I've been using this [email protected] but that was two years ago (my last *A RTW). Normally quite decent with response times.
Old Jul 30, 2014, 12:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC/EK
I e-mailed and they told me the 1,457 EUR are fuel surcharges. I have a hard time believing that since I could book a one-way Island Hopper flight through United for US$ 1,157!

Not sure what to do...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.