Wiki Posts
Search

Adventure and fun in Spain

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2004, 3:46 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Adventure and fun in Spain

"hey travel buffs! there's a great program in Spain called ENGLISHTOWN where you live and socialize with spaniards in English, all expenses paid (once you're in madrid), for 7 day periods! Check out www.vaughanvillage.com, open for all english native speakers! it was a bomb, i went a month ago and had a great time - they look for people EVERY WEEK!!

If you're open, gregarious and willing to try new things, I suggest you try the ENGLISHTOWN talkathon program in Spain! Its amazing -- for 7 days if you agree to live and converse with Spanish clients in english you get a holiday for free in either a quaint village or a 4 star hotel. I had a lovely time, met great people and will be continuing my travels with them!! The website is www.vaughanvillage.com for more information. I'm currently in Spain because I'm repeating for the following program starting January 14. Maybe we can get-together and share this experience. It'll be great fun.Feel free to email me at [email protected]

See ya! and enjoy Spain everyone!!!

Eva
Old Jan 14, 2005, 12:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

remember this, anyone?

fun and adventure

40 unforgettable experiences ..yes 40….believe me my experience with www.XXXXX.com was unforgettable. I loved it so much that I thought everyone who loves thrill must know it and experience it. Ideal for temerarious beings. It’s awesome, very much enjoyable. Their adventure sports activities will keep your life from being anything but dull! I really loved every bit of it. I was so fresh after the incredible experience that I had a fresh outlook to get back to work. I am suggesting it to my boss so that all my colleagues can enjoy and have fun together. Wish me luck so that he agrees.

- Obviously his boss decided to round up all his colleagues and imprison them together in some naff ghetto in Spain.
Pity any poor Spaniards lured into such a place.
Old Jan 15, 2005, 10:11 pm

vaughanetown "Banned"

I'm actually glad to see user "vaughanetown" was banned. (S)He's been posting the same advertisement all over the internet and even I had to ban him/her from my own more than twice (registered using 3 usernames. Ugh!). I imagine the same fate for "LapLap". There's far too much garbage on message boards but with good administrators like the ones here these postings are THANKFULLY removed quickly and the users reprimanded. Keep up the good work, guys/ladies, and thank you for keeping our message boards clean!

Saludos, MadridMan
Old Jan 17, 2005, 7:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Oye, señor. Ya le vale, no?
I picked up the other duff post to further highlight that the message was in no way in any Flyertalker's best interests.
(I even XXXX'd out the other website so I wouldn't add to the propoganda!!)

But the only words that were mine were the bold ones at the bottom.

Nevertheless, in this case, it was actually good to see that you didn't give my post too much attention, given the sordid circumstances .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.