Vegas Mlife partnership

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2013, 10:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: Rapid Rewards/AAdvantage
Vegas Mlife partnership

Just saw this on trip advisor

Details from the MLife site:

"M life members who are also Rapid Rewards® Members can now earn 600 Rapid Rewards Points for each qualifying stay at all Las Vegas M life resorts: Bellagio®, ARIA™, Vdara™, MGM Grand®, The Signature at MGM Grand®, Mandalay Bay®, THEhotel at Mandalay Bay®, The Mirage®, Monte Carlo™, New York – New York®, Luxor®, and Excalibur®.

Southwest Airlines’ Rapid Rewards Program, with unlimited reward seats, no blackout dates, and points that don’t expire*, makes it fast and easy for Members to earn reward flights! That’s why Rapid Rewards was recently ranked as having the best reward seat availability of any U.S. carrier for the third year in a row.

Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) is proud to have served Las Vegas for more than three decades, and the city has become Southwest’s second busiest airport in terms of daily departures. On every flight, Southwest offers Customers the first two pieces of checked luggage (weight and size limitations apply) and all ticket changes without additional fees. Southwest’s all Boeing fleet consistently offers leather seating and the comfort of full-size cabins, many of which are equipped with satellite-based WiFi connectivity and a new, sustainable cabin interior. Southwest Airlines’ frequent flights and low fares are available only at southwest.com.

*Points don’t expire as long as you have flight or Partner earning activity every 24 months. Benefits apply to points transactions. All Rapid Rewards rules and regulations apply."
Old Jun 3, 2013, 6:15 pm

Programs: CBP Global Entry, WN A-List Preferred, WN Companion Pass
Received this email from RR overnight last night....unsure if it's targeted....

Dear XXXXXX:

Rapid Rewards® has teamed up with M life, the rewards program of MGM Resorts International, to give you more options to earn Rapid Rewards Points when you visit Las Vegas! You can now earn 600 Rapid Rewards Points for every qualifying stay at an M life resort. That includes marquee destinations such as Bellagio®, ARIA™, Vdara™, MGM Grand®, The Signature at MGM Grand®, Mandalay Bay®, THEhotel at Mandalay Bay®, The Mirage®, Monte Carlo™, New York-New York®, Luxor®, and Excalibur®. This offer is also eligible for Southwest Vacations℠ packages and Jackpot Deals® vacation packages that include an M life resort.

In honor of this new Partnership, M life has a special limited-time offer where you can earn double Rapid Rewards Points for eligible stays at all M life resorts! Just book by June 30, 2013 and travel by April 30, 2014 to receive double points.

Plus, book now and take advantage of additional exciting offers! Rapid Rewards Members can receive two complimentary show tickets on select vacation packages, and two complimentary buffets or up to $50 in food and beverage credit per stay on select Hotel-only bookings.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 6:37 pm

Programs: SWA RR BIS 6.2M, A+'20, CP'20, AA, UA Gold, Hertz PC, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by steved5480
I received it today @ 1pm PST.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 6:58 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, DL Sil, UA Sil, Hyatt Global, MR Amb, Hilton Diamond, National Exec, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by Wingrider
Originally Posted by steved5480
I received it today @ 1pm PST.
I received the email today too. I don't think it's targeted.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 11:00 pm

Programs: Southwest-Companion Pass, Hilton - Gold, Hyatt - Diamond
Also got the email. Planning to go to Vegas in July. Need to get the Mlife membership
Old Jun 4, 2013, 8:31 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rickjanak
Also got the email. Planning to go to Vegas in July. Need to get the Mlife membership
You can sign up for mLife online

Also you can play myVegas on facebook for free and earn comps for mLife properties before you go
Old Jun 4, 2013, 9:46 am

Programs: SPG Plat, WN CP, Many Others
I got the email also, but 600 points? That's $10 value. The 2 times I looked at rates through WN for Vegas hotels I found they were overpriced compared to booking directly with hotels or other discount websites.
Old Jun 4, 2013, 12:18 pm

Programs: IHG Plat
Originally Posted by millere2
I got the email also, but 600 points? That's $10 value. The 2 times I looked at rates through WN for Vegas hotels I found they were overpriced compared to booking directly with hotels or other discount websites.
you get 1200 pts if you book this month...also theres a pretty good promo currently running in the vegas hotels thread for MGM properties. you dont have to book through the WN website for credit.
Old Jun 6, 2013, 7:30 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro, DL Sil, UA Sil, Hyatt Global, MR Amb, Hilton Diamond, National Exec, Hertz Pres
Vegas Mlife partnership

You may be able to triple dip this along with MGM's new association with Hyatt. You may be able to get MLife credits, Hyatt points and stay credits, and the Southwest points. We don't know yet that Hyatt and Southwest are mutually exclusive.
Old Jun 6, 2013, 1:26 pm
Original Poster

Thanks LetsGoToo, just reading the press release sounds great
http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom...oyalty-Program
Old Jun 6, 2013, 7:43 pm

Originally Posted by LetsGoToo
You may be able to triple dip this along with MGM's new association with Hyatt. You may be able to get MLife credits, Hyatt points and stay credits, and the Southwest points. We don't know yet that Hyatt and Southwest are mutually exclusive.
I thought i read somewhere that you cant get the triple dip. Its pretty amazing that you can at least get the Hyatt and M-life credit simultaneously. It may be hidden in Hyatts FAQ
Old Jun 23, 2013, 4:50 am
Original Member

How do you get the points? Do you give them your Rapid Rewards and Hyatt number when checking in? I have both and reservations at NyNY and MGM in a few weeks!
Old Jun 23, 2013, 12:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Every time I see that headline I read it as "M!LF." (Correct term censored)
Old Jun 24, 2013, 12:48 am

Originally Posted by toomanybooks
Every time I see that headline I read it as "M!LF." (Correct term censored)
Mind in the gutter....
Old Jun 24, 2013, 9:50 am
Original Poster

I was just thinking it would be nice if you could earn Southwest miles via the myVegas facebook game

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.