Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Email: "Your Southwest Flight Tomorrow" but I'm not flying tomorrow

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2016, 8:24 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member

It's dog bites man, I know, but I was a little concerned to receive an email Saturday morning titled: "Your Southwest Flight Tomorrow: Watch TV For Free!" when I wasn't planning to fly on Sunday.

Oh no, did I book the wrong date? Or is Southwest's software making a mistake? No prizes for a correct guess.
Old Oct 1, 2016, 8:43 pm

Programs: VX Gold/WN Companion
I have gotten that email.

Another confidence boost for WN's crack IT team....
Old Oct 2, 2016, 12:26 am

I have received that exact same email twice in the last week. Each time I received it was on a day I was flying, not the next day as stated in the email. I just figured it was a day off.
Old Oct 2, 2016, 2:49 am

In other news, water is wet.

Old Oct 2, 2016, 4:08 am

I frequently get "Your flight around the corner" e-mails weeks/months before my flights, so this "tomorrow" sounds refreshing
Old Oct 2, 2016, 12:16 pm

Programs: Southwest A-list & Companion Pass, Enterprise, Hilton, Wyndham, etc
I get the "around the corner" and "TV tomorrow" emails all the time. It does build confidence in the WN's "crack IT team." At least they know I am flying somewhere, sometime.

That, and they've fixed the online CP booking after only four months. At least it's fixed for me for now. It still doesn't carry over the TTN.

"Water is wet" is appropriate.
Old Oct 2, 2016, 8:27 pm

Programs: Hilton-lifetime diamond, Southwest A+, companion pass
You will be super shocked when you get a text message regarding a change of departure time AFTER you have landed on the delayed flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.