Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Does swabiz benefit employers for employees personal travel?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2005, 7:58 pm
Original Poster

I was interested in topping my r/r account before it turns into a pumpkin. If I find an business with swabiz. Would it be worth their while to add me to their account, or can they get in trouble if I'm not really an employee of the company?
Old Aug 24, 2005, 11:15 am

Programs: DL-GM, WN-CP, IC-Plat
I don't think SW has any kind of authorized users list for SWABIZ. When I started using my company account, I was just given our company account number and the web site and started using. I would think that being an employee would not be an issue, since we are able to use our account for subcontractors.

I know that our company gets monthly useage reports that has the name and flight info of all the users, though I've never seen the report.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.