Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

How likely is it that Chase/SW will offer both Premier and Plus Cards w/ 50k signup

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How likely is it that Chase/SW will offer both Premier and Plus Cards w/ 50k signup

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2016, 8:19 am
Original Poster

It looks like the current offers are 40k for Premier and 50k for Plus

That would require spending 20k to get the Companion Pass. Which would take me almost a year to spend.

How often do they offer both 50k cards at the same time?
Obviously no one knows for sure, but Do we think it's likely to happen in the next 4 or 5 months?
Old Sep 16, 2016, 9:38 am

The Southwest site shows 50K for Premier, and if this is up to date there's 50K for the Plus. There are also referrals out there.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 10:06 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Originally Posted by caseynshan
That would require spending 20k to get the Companion Pass. Which would take me almost a year to spend.
There are also many ways other than credit cards to earn CPQPs that are often discussed in this forum.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 10:42 am

Programs: Rapid Rewards, Skymiles, Hilton HHonors, SPG/Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by caseynshan
Are you ok to spend $6000 in 6 months (or three if you apply at the same time)? Just want to make sure you get the bonuses.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 12:00 pm

And be sure you know in which year you want to earn the pass, and don't let the points, especially the credit card bonuses, split between two calendar years.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 12:12 pm

Status of the proposed referral system?

Originally Posted by rove312
The Southwest site shows 50K for Premier, and if this is up to date there's 50K for the Plus. There are also referrals out there.
Any one know the status of the proposed referral system that was supposed to go up ?
Old Sep 16, 2016, 3:04 pm

Originally Posted by rsteinmetz70112
Any one know the status of the proposed referral system that was supposed to go up ?
If you mean Chase's referral system, it's definitely up and running. I just checked, and I can provide referrals for 50k bonuses on both Plus & Premier.
Old Sep 16, 2016, 9:21 pm

The meaning may have been a referral topic on this forum, where we otherwise aren't supposed to post about our available referrals. There is a topic for it in FT's Credit Card Programs forum.
Old Sep 19, 2016, 9:33 am

Originally Posted by rove312
The meaning may have been a referral topic on this forum, where we otherwise aren't supposed to post about our available referrals. There is a topic for it in FT's Credit Card Programs forum.
That's what I meant. I was expecting an announcement by the moderators when a Southwest Card referral arrangement went live.

I don't usually frequent the Credit Card Forums here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.