Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

FA contract approved by union executive board (but then rejected by 87% of FA's!)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FA contract approved by union executive board (but then rejected by 87% of FA's!)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2015, 8:16 pm

Programs: CBP Global Entry, WN A-List Preferred, WN Companion Pass
Originally Posted by toomanybooks
This is the kind of attitude that really bothers me about unions and many union members. No going "over the call of duty," going the extra mile, or any of that.

This is my 10000th post on Flyertalk and I am glad it's here in the WN forum, my main home. Thanks to all who have given me tips and ideas over the years and I hope I have not annoyed too many of you.
Congratulations to you Sir!
Old Jul 27, 2015, 6:24 pm

Programs: LTP, PP
This is my 10000th post on Flyertalk and I am glad it's here in the WN forum, my main home. Thanks to all who have given me tips and ideas over the years and I hope I have not annoyed too many of you.
Congrats !! I'm sure you've given out 100x the advice you've gotten, always spot on accurate and creative!
Old Oct 5, 2015, 9:51 am

Originally Posted by diver858
Pilots (as well as FAs, ground crews) can delay take off, return planes to gates for minor issues that do not affect airworthiness - they occur EVERY DAY. Will be very difficult for management to prove ulterior motives.
Thankfully, they're not taking cues from Air France dissidents:

Air France managers forced to flee large mobs of angry staff.

Air France Bosses Flee Violent Protest
Old Oct 5, 2015, 8:22 pm

Location: Inland Empire, semi-regularly going between LAX/ONT/SNA and IND/STL
Programs: Rapid Rewards, SkyMiles, AAdvantage
This is the kind of attitude that really bothers me about unions and many union members. No going "over the call of duty," going the extra mile, or any of that.
Why should we?

As we're regularly reminded, "it's a business, not a charity." If they want more from us, they can pay us for it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.