Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Enrollment Bonus (by Referral Only) - 250 Points - No Flight Req'd 4/29/15-6/2/15

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Enrollment Bonus (by Referral Only) - 250 Points - No Flight Req'd 4/29/15-6/2/15

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2015, 7:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt

New Southwest Rapid Rewards Enrollment Bonus Promotion:

Just got an email (and, I assume others did too - so, this may become a quasi-conga):

Refer your friends to the program by June 2, 2015, and we’ll give you 500 bonus points for each new Member who joins – up to 2,000 points. We’ll even give your friends a welcome bonus of 250 points for signing up.

PM me with your email address (and first & last name - that's all that's needed for the referral) if you'd like to be my "friend" to enroll in Rapid Rewards and earn 250 additional points.

Terms and Conditions: Only the Rapid Rewards® Member ([FindAWay], Rapid Rewards #XXXXXXXXX) who received this email/offer from Southwest Airlines® is eligible for this promotion. Offer is non-transferable. Member must provide a valid email address of the referred friend between April 29, 2015 and June 2, 2015. Providing your referred friend's email address for this promotion will not add his or her email address to our marketing email list. Referred friend will receive an email from Southwest Airlines on your behalf which discloses your name with an invitation to join Rapid Rewards; provided, however, referred friend may not receive the referral email if they have previously "opted out" of receiving email marketing communications from Southwest Airlines or if the email address provided by the Member is incorrect. Referred friend must enroll in Rapid Rewards between April 29, 2015 and June 2, 2015 through the special enrollment link provided in the referral email. Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® is not responsible for referral emails that were not received by the referred friend for any reason. Referred friend must provide the Member's referral code during the enrollment process. A maximum of 2,000 bonus points will be issued, regardless of the number of friends referred. Valid for new-Member enrollment created within the promotional time period. Enrollments created by existing Members will not qualify for this promotion. Bonus points will be posted to your account by June 17, 2015. Bonus points will not count toward A-List, A-List Preferred, or Companion Pass qualification.
Old Apr 29, 2015, 7:43 am

Promo Refer a friend, earn up to 2,000 points

Just got this promo.

You can’t put a price tag on friendship. But it can help you earn a few extra Rapid Rewards® Points.

Refer your friends to the program by June 2, 2015, and we’ll give you 500 bonus points for each new Member who joins – up to 2,000 points. We’ll even give your friends a welcome bonus of 250 points for signing up.

Anyone want a referral send me a PM I'll send one your way and we can both benefit =)

Last edited by cloney; Apr 29, 2015 at 8:28 am
Old Apr 29, 2015, 7:45 am

Damn, I didn't get that email. I have a couple people at my work that would probably sign up as a favor.
Old Apr 29, 2015, 7:47 am
Suspended

Programs: WN CP
I didn't get one either.
Old Apr 29, 2015, 7:53 am

Programs: Rapid Rewards/AAdvantage
I just got it, maybe I will have my son sign up
Old Apr 29, 2015, 8:07 am

Can the same email address be used for multiple individual accounts? I've got 3 kids who need accounts, but they don't have their own emails. Would the system let them all have a single same email (mine)?
Old Apr 29, 2015, 8:12 am
Suspended

Programs: WN CP
Originally Posted by phantom1584
Can the same email address be used for multiple individual accounts? I've got 3 kids who need accounts, but they don't have their own emails. Would the system let them all have a single same email (mine)?
No unique emails needed. Anyhow that was how it was last year.
Old Apr 29, 2015, 8:20 am

Originally Posted by katyblue123
No unique emails needed. Anyhow that was how it was last year.
The referral page did accept the same email 3 times, however upon getting the second referral link, it gave an error saying that I've already completed an account enrollment. I had to log out of my account to do the other 2

Last edited by phantom1584; Apr 29, 2015 at 8:28 am
Old Apr 29, 2015, 9:10 am

Programs: none
I have 5 of these to give out. You get 250 miles, I get 500. PM me if you are interested.
Old Apr 29, 2015, 10:38 am

Programs: Avianca Brazil Diamond, Etihad Gold, Southwest CC Pass, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
I have referrals as well.

PM name and email and I can send it today. My friend already received one of my referral emails so turnaround time is fast
Old Apr 29, 2015, 10:47 am

Programs: WN A-List; Hyatt Diamond; Marriott Gold; National Executive
So reading this...they just need to sign up. No need to purchase a ticket? No "purchase required" before the points are distributed?
Old Apr 29, 2015, 11:32 am

Just received this promotion as well. PM if you're interested.
Old Apr 30, 2015, 6:24 am

Of course my wife got the email but I still haven't. At this point I'm not expecting to receive it.
Old Apr 30, 2015, 11:25 am

Programs: Southwest A-List, Marriott Platinum
I didn't receive this email either, and I fully participated in last year's (I think?) referral bonus.
Old May 2, 2015, 6:54 pm

I have referrals as well.

PM name and email and I can send the referral ASAP.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.