Search

Do I need EBCI?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2014, 1:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Do I need EBCI?

Hey everyone!
I am doing a millage run from Chicago to Columbus on Saturday January 31st. I always buy Early Bird for flights to Florida from Chicago due to popularity, but I am unsure on Columbus? I do prefer a window seat over the wing... How busy are flights into Columbus?
Old Dec 18, 2014, 2:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Well, depending on exactly which seat you want, I'd say you have a reasonable chance getting one by checking in at T-24. And EBCI won't guarantee one anyway.

And how much is it worth to you?

So it's kind of hard to answer.
Old Dec 18, 2014, 2:48 pm

Programs: CBP Global Entry, WN A-List Preferred, WN Companion Pass
Originally Posted by Mcdonoughdr
Hey everyone!
I am doing a millage run from Chicago to Columbus on Saturday January 31st. I always buy Early Bird for flights to Florida from Chicago due to popularity, but I am unsure on Columbus? I do prefer a window seat over the wing... How busy are flights into Columbus?
What flight #s out and back?
Old Dec 18, 2014, 4:14 pm

Programs: Alaska 75K United 1K
any flights of 1 hr or less i could care less where i sit
i just save the 12.50
Old Dec 29, 2014, 2:13 pm

Just curious - what is the benefit of a mileage run at the end of January? I understand a December mileage run to get A/A+ points or CP points. I thought all of the benefit periods were tied to calendar years - maybe I'm missing something?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.