Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Problem with Chase credit card points posting to RR account

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2014, 8:30 am
Original Poster

Normally, points earned from activity on Chase/Southwest credit card post to my RR account 1-2 days, following statement closing. It has now been about 6-7 days, after the closing date, and those points have not posted to RR account.

The online Chase statement shows the points to be credited, as it normally does.

Is this a Chase or WN issue?
Old Aug 27, 2014, 8:50 am
Suspended

Programs: Marriott Silver/Gold, Best Western, Choice, AS, DL, UA, WN
The same thing happened to me. My points were reflected on the Chase site but it took 12 days for them to post on my RR account. I talked to the RR rep and she said they were doing some work on the RR accounts and that it could be up to 4 weeks before they posted. A couple of days later they posted, but then I received a email response from RR that said this was not there issue it was Chases. Thought it a little strange that the problem was RR but blaming it on Chase.
Old Aug 27, 2014, 9:30 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by retiredflyer51
The same thing happened to me. My points were reflected on the Chase site but it took 12 days for them to post on my RR account. I talked to the RR rep and she said they were doing some work on the RR accounts and that it could be up to 4 weeks before they posted. A couple of days later they posted, but then I received a email response from RR that said this was not there issue it was Chases. Thought it a little strange that the problem was RR but blaming it on Chase.
I'll probably just keep an eye on it till after the holiday, then call RR, if still not posted.

An associate had no problem with his points posting to his RR account, earlier in the month.

With all of the strange RR account activity FTers have noticed, lately, I'm thinking this is not a Chase problem.

Thanks for the reply, retiredflyer51

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.