Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Get 50% (was 40%) bonus points when you buy or gift points.... through May 31, 2015

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Get 50% (was 40%) bonus points when you buy or gift points.... through May 31, 2015

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2015, 8:18 am

Down to 35% bonus

Targeted???

A few points shy of your next reward flight? Now’s the time to buy; for a limited time, you can buy Rapid Rewards® Points and earn 35% more. Plus, when you buy points as a gift or transfer your points to a friend, you’ll give them 35% more.

Earn two points for every $1 spent when you use your Rapid Rewards Premier or Plus Credit Card to purchase points.

This offer ends on April 22, so remember to buy, gift, or transfer points before it’s over.
Old Mar 19, 2015, 9:44 am

Programs: WN A-list CP, IHG plat, Hyatt plat, United Silver, Hilton Gold
I got that too. Not a great deal, but maybe if you really need points
Old Mar 19, 2015, 9:51 am

Yet again I'm neglected.

Even worse I got one of those "Watch TV Free" email for my last flight and the plane didn't have WiFi. The first one of those in a while.
Old Mar 20, 2015, 1:42 pm

TheDonald, post #19, asks ' Can someone explain how the bonus on a transfer works.'

I'm reposting his/her question because my dad wants to know as well....TIA.
Old May 21, 2015, 9:52 am
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
The 50% bonus is alive again, through May 31:
For just 11 days, buy the additional Rapid Rewards® Points you need and earn an extra 50% more–either for yourself or for your recipient when you gift points.

Hurry, this offer ends on May 31, so take advantage of your 50% bonus before it's gone
Naturally this offer only appeared after the latest devaluation and after the window closed on creating Standard Awards.
Old May 21, 2015, 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by nsx
The 50% bonus is alive again, through May 31:
For just 11 days, buy the additional Rapid Rewards® Points you need and earn an extra 50% more–either for yourself or for your recipient when you gift points.

Hurry, this offer ends on May 31, so take advantage of your 50% bonus before it's gone
Naturally this offer only appeared after the latest devaluation and after the window closed on creating Standard Awards.
I got that email as well, but the link in the email doesn't seem to work. I wanted to see the chart, but I'm guessing it's still a pretty terrible value.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.