Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Oops: We Were Unable to Confirm the Reservation...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2014, 10:50 pm
Moderator, Southwest Airlines and Choice Privileges
Original Poster

Oops! We Were Unable to Confirm the Reservation for One or More Passengers (SW101103)

Attempted to book two pax at once, using points.

I found nothing "below" regarding an option to make my purchase separately. Upon expanding the "My Cart" right side bar, I was told that "Your purchase is complete."

I was charged 2x $2.50 for the N/S flights, at least according to the displayed receipt. The trip summary, though, showed a total of $12.50 (two prior $5 bookings plus $2.50 for the new booking).

I was sure I was about to screwed out of the great fare I'd just tried to book, but it was still there when I started the process over for just the second pax.

Not a major problem, just another weird anomaly.
Old Oct 24, 2016, 9:59 pm

Programs: AA Plat
Wow! Thanks for the heads up. Just got the error when doing an award booking for 2.

I assumed it was an inventory issue but the seats were still sellable.

When I got the email with ticket number, I assumed it was all worked out. Googled this for fun and realized only my companion was ticketed, not me!

They should say what they mean and mean what they say! lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.