Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

1,000 bonus points & 20% discount on award booking

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1,000 bonus points & 20% discount on award booking

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2014, 8:57 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Originally Posted by audio-nut
I am also looking for a 20% code. I have a UA club pass to gift if anyone can help
Originally Posted by chrisj1970
If anyone has a 20% code they will not use please pm me.
There is this in the T&Cs:

Only the Rapid Rewards Member (Xxxxx XXXXXXXX, Rapid Rewards #0000000000) who received this communication from Southwest Airlines® is eligible for this bonus and 20 percent discount redemption code. Offer is nontransferrable.
Also, with coupon connection down, I suppose the rule - breaking trade requests above are in more of a gray area currently.
Old Apr 24, 2014, 9:28 pm

Has anyone run into problems booking with this code?

I currently have 8,300 points. The fare, after the discount, is 7,800 points. The site successfully displays the discounted fare but will not complete the booking. The Oops error is: "Not enough funds to purchase a ticket. Make sure the total amount of form of payments matches total ticketing price".

My credit card for the whopping $2.50 fee is obviously not the issue. The only thing I can think of is that I don't have enough points to grab the fare at full price (9,000+), even though the site is showing the discounted point total as the purchase price. What am I missing?
Old Apr 24, 2014, 9:57 pm
Suspended

Programs: WN~A List Pref, CP, Hyatt-Diamond, Hilton Diamond, ANT~a Dave Matthews Addiction thing
Originally Posted by FindAWay
There is this in the T&Cs:

Also, with coupon connection down, I suppose the rule - breaking trade requests above are in more of a gray area currently.

Didn't realize it was down. Is there a ETR on CC?

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.