Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards
Reload this Page >

Anyone get a email survey today for 1 credit?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2010, 1:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LTP, PP

Anyone get AN email survey today for 1 credit?

I did at 2pm Eastern promising 1 credit if I qualified and one of the quickest to respond - and to take about 25 minutes.

I jumped right on it, asked the usual #of flights taken, on whom, what's important on board, are you aware of this/that whose programs do you belong to, rank what's important in a program, etc.

Nothing asked or reveling about potential changes except some carefully worded questions sensitivity about reservation, baggage and change fees across 10 airlines. Nothing about drink coupons or TTF.

Here's a kicker, when I ranked WN as "no worse or no better" than other airline programs, it went from 33% complete to 99%, asked me a few demographic parting questions, promised the credit in 4-6 weeks and that was that!

Darn - anyone else get further? I imagine perhaps questions about feelings on any RR changes might have followed.

Bad timing, about an hour before, I tried to book a vacation award trip for week ISP-OAK and absolutely nothing available for days in either direction except for Freedom. So naturally I might have been a bit too hard on the availability aspects...

Last edited by joshua362; Aug 16, 2010 at 1:58 pm
Old Aug 17, 2010, 9:53 am
Original Poster

Wow, no one else? I thought I'd be rushing to beat others posting first.

I was hoping it would shed more light into RR 2.0 like others have contributed to in the past. Also confirms my belief that us FT'ers like to believe they are a greater percentage of the general population maybe making all of our ranting about TTF and coupons, wasted breath!
Old Aug 17, 2010, 10:34 am

Programs: WN A-List/CP, HHonors Diamond, CX J with AA miles, US Gold/*G
Originally Posted by joshua362
...Also confirms my belief that us FT'ers like to believe they are a greater percentage of the general population maybe making all of our ranting about TTF and coupons, wasted breath!
Minority of a minority of a minority.

FF'ers are a minority of airline passengers.
FT'ers are a minority of FF'ers.
WN'ers* are a minority of FT'ers.

*either because a lot of them are in the closet and afraid to proclaim their LUV in front of their legacy loving buddies or it is true that most WN customers are the type of people who still own VCR's that are flashing midnight.
Old Aug 17, 2010, 11:07 am
Original Poster

Well said. I was excited since I get these all the time from Hotel chains but never from Airlines. I must have pissed them off for it to terminate in such a manner. You would like they would have like to learn more why I choose "no better or no worse". They really clamped down on availability for me lately, hence my grade. Maybe they only want to hear praise...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.