Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cheapest, safe parking at BNA?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2017, 5:26 pm
Original Poster

Cheapest, safe parking at BNA?

Hi all. I've never parked at the airport before, only been dropped off, so I have no experience with airport parking. Where is the cheapest place to park at or near BNA? So far the cheapest I've found is BNA Express for $7 a day or Park N Fly for a little over $7 a day after taxes and fees. Does anyone know if BNA Express charges fees or is it just a straight price? Are either of these good places to park?
Old Jun 16, 2017, 8:21 pm

Programs: SPG, Marriott, United, SWA, AA
we usually use the "parking spot" they make things very easy, but i thinks its a bit more than the others. we have always been very happy with them. Park n fly is fine though. One other thing to consider Uber is cheap, so we have started doing that to and from BNA as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.