Wiki Posts
Search

1or 2 nite parking will Rogers, Okc

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2015, 11:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF WP; HHonours
1or 2 nite parking will Rogers, Okc

I have already pre-payed hertz rental. I'm now thinking of flying elsewhere during period of car hire. Has anyone had experience of parking either at the 5 car garage or the lot that has some shelter for car?
I read on the website, reservations can't be made. My flight out is 7:15 am. I'm an Aussie, area is not familiar to me, trying to make it as easy as possible for myself.
I was also thinking of contacting Hertz, if car could be parked in their area, but don't think this is an option. TIA.
Old Sep 28, 2015, 11:31 am

Programs: IHG Spire, National Exec, AA Plat
You will be fine. The parking garage is rarely full, and if it is, you can park at the remote lots and take the free shuttle to the terminal. Neither is a big deal.
Old Dec 5, 2015, 11:13 pm

Programs: DL PM/MM, IHG SA, National EE, Hertz PC, Marriott Silver
I might have missed something, but you if you don't need the rental after you flight, why not just turn it back in to Hertz?

While you won't save on the rental, you will save the parking charge. You can stay at an hotel before you flight if you can find one with an early shuttle.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.