Search

Hotel for Bachelor Party in New Orleans

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2014, 6:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Hotel for Bachelor Party in New Orleans

Hey all,

There are going to be 7 guys total going to New Orleans June 6 & 7th for my bachelor party and I was wondering what the best place would be as far as price and location for this # of people. Right now the river suite at The Westin is booked for 2 nights at 319 each night and we will have to bring in roll a ways and blow up mattresses.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
Old Feb 3, 2014, 8:57 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
First, welcome to Flyertalk,

You might want to tell us more about what you are looking for... what do you want to be near? What is important? cost? location? activities?
Old Feb 3, 2014, 9:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by wharvey
First, welcome to Flyertalk,

You might want to tell us more about what you are looking for... what do you want to be near? What is important? cost? location? activities?
I would like to be in the French Quarter area if possible. Honestly just a safe hotel that is clean and not too run down. If all my groomsmen can stay in the same room that would be ideal and looking at around $300 max per night. We would be exploring the city during the day then of course partaking in celebrating at night.
Old Feb 3, 2014, 9:38 am

The Westin IS in the French Quarter "area". IMO, the Westin fits your stated criteria.
Old Feb 3, 2014, 12:18 pm
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
You may find that the hotel will not be too accommodating to having seven guys staying in one room.... you might want to call and see if you can get a deal on a suite...
Old Feb 18, 2014, 1:23 am

$309 seems like a good rate for such a large room in a Westin.

Although 7 guys seems like a stretch for a suite with a maximum occupancy of 4. Not sure if the hotel will care, but I would try to avoid letting them see how many people are in the room.
Old Feb 18, 2014, 10:04 am

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
I've planned 3 bachelor parties and I urge you to rethink this. 7 people in 1 room comes with a lot of other considerations. Bathroom use and showering for 7 people can be a problem and time consumer. I know keeping budgets low means more money to spend doing activities but for comforts sake I'd get the a 2nd room (bachelor should get the room with only 3 people).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.