Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

Is the Fontainebleau (Miami) in any rewards/loyalty program?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2011, 1:46 pm
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PLT+2MM / DL DM+1MM / A3 *G / Fairmont LT Plat / Ritz Gold / SPG Gold

I'm staying at this hotel over the next few days. Is the property affiliated with any hotel loyalty or rewards programs?

I didn't see any information about this on their website.
Old Oct 16, 2011, 10:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT+2MM / DL DM+1MM / A3 *G / Fairmont LT Plat / Ritz Gold / SPG Gold
I know the answer now. They do not.

I'll post a detailed report on the property after my stay.
Old Oct 16, 2011, 2:41 pm

Programs: DL FO
Originally Posted by NYBanker
I know the answer now. They do not.

I'll post a detailed report on the property after my stay.
I have stayed there several times. You will enjoy your stay. Service-wise, you might be a tad disappointed but the property is beautiful, the beaches are obviously great. The service wasn't bad per se but I expected better quite frankly. It wasn't so bad that my wife and I didn't go back for a second visit, though.
Old Oct 23, 2011, 9:40 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TTBHG
I have stayed there several times. You will enjoy your stay. Service-wise, you might be a tad disappointed but the property is beautiful, the beaches are obviously great. The service wasn't bad per se but I expected better quite frankly. It wasn't so bad that my wife and I didn't go back for a second visit, though.
That's about my conclusion, too. Ok, and I wouldn't object to going back, but I wouldn't recommend it or go out of my way to visit again.

Here's the visit report I posted on my blog.

Old Nov 4, 2011, 12:07 pm

Programs: AA EP, UA MM
I believe the FB was affiliated with Hilton Honors a while back - but that had ended. I don't know of any other program at this time. It's a very nice hotel and the rooms are above par. Can't really comment on the service because I stayed during a work visit and didn't spend much time on property except to sleep.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.