Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wineries close to Santiago?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2016, 4:22 pm

Programs: UA Plat; *A Gold; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Coskigirl
I walked to the winery but used Uber to get back. I really liked using Uber throughout the city.
Coskigirl - thanks for the follow up review; we'll be there in March 2017 and are reading up to help plan.

Question - you mention you used Uber around Santiago; did you see if Uber Black operates there and if so are the cars and drivers distinctly better? I'm in SF and regular Uber are just everyday cars and drivers whereas Black are licensed black sedans or SUVs with professional drivers and provide a much better experience. Just want to know what to expect if we got that route in Santiago. Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
Old Dec 23, 2016, 10:31 am

Programs: UA Gold
I just used regular Uber but I think they did have some Uber Black. I only had one car that I used that I felt a little weird in as in it just wasn't as clean or comfortable as the rest. Other than that I felt fine. However, I'm not a regular Uber user so I don't have a lot to compare it to.
Old Dec 23, 2016, 11:33 am

Programs: UA Plat; *A Gold; Marriott Gold
Got it - thank you Coskigirl!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.