Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > South America
Reload this Page >

Late Night/Early AM Santiago to SCL Using Public Transport?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2014, 6:07 am
Original Poster

Hi guys.

I'm on the hunt for some sort of public transportation service that would take me from Santiago Centro (Close to the Santa Lucia station) to the airport..at 2.30AM on a Monday morning.

Checked all the airport buses and (from my understanding) their last runs operate around midnight.

Taxis are looking to be like my only option but it'll just be me and my bag so I'm hoping there is a more reasonable/economical way to get there.

Does anyone know if this is even possible given the hour? I have to be at the airport by 0415 to check in for a 0715 LA flight to AEP.

Thanks all in advance!
Old Jun 18, 2014, 9:37 am

Programs: On the way to lowly LATAM Gold, AA, MiClub Lider
Shared van service transvip.cl is the way to go for one person. Two persons, and you are near the price of a taxi flagged on the street.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.