LAN Lounge for Platinum OW-Members in SCL

Subscribe
Could anybody please tell me shortly about the LAN OW-Platinum Member Lounge in SCL?

what about ICP? PMC and EZE?

Thanks
SCL - There are a couple of lounges and an Admirals Club. Both the LAN lounges offer free internet, a selection of snacks and booze. Snacks are generally chips, sometimes sushi, cheese, and sweets. I think I've seen spanish-style tortilla too. Not really enough to make a meal of IMHO, but enough to stave off hunger. There is an open bar but I can't comment on what booze is available since I don't drink when flying. There are fridges with selections of juice, water and soda.

It can get pretty crowded but I've always gotten a seat. There are 3-4 computers for public use too
LAN has 2 SCL lounges, plus the AA AC - LAN has a nice array of wine, bubbles, and spirits, along with fresh fruit juices. The food spread is pretty nice - definitely of a business class quality. Often little sandwiches, sushi, sometimes salad or soup, cheese, cold cuts, cookies, fresh fruit, etc. I've only been in the AA AC once and have no particular recollection, except I like the LAN lounges better.

EZE - LAN uses the AA AC. Marginal.

PMC - no OW lounges. The only lounge is the Pacific Club - Priority Pass or certain other credit cards, or you can buy your way in.

(This post should probably be moved to the LAN forum.)
Thanks ^
Assume you mean "IPC"

there are no airport lounges in Easter Island......but you can sit on the stoop outside the airport and watch the interesting people
Quote: Assume you mean "IPC"

there are no airport lounges in Easter Island......but you can sit on the stoop outside the airport and watch the interesting people
hhhmm, yes I expected that - how is the service on board with LAN?