Search

Booking flights with Orbitz, skyteam, booking class and SkyMiles

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2008, 6:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, BAEC Gold
Booking flights with Orbitz, skyteam, booking class and SkyMiles

Hi

Wondering if some sort of tool exists that could automatically tell you, when booking a flight through Orbitz (or any other booking site), whether or not the flights selected will earn miles with Delta Skymiles (in this case). I know how to look for the fare classes in Orbitz and I know where to find the 'gets miles/doesn't get miles' rules for partner airlines on the Delta website. Anybody out there put these together to make it easier when booking flights?? I'm trying to book a flight from MSP via LHR to FIH (Kinshasa) on SkyTeam. Oh, and I might have to use Orbitz because my local travel agent apparently can't ticket flights on Kenya Airways...another issue. Thanks!

st

Last edited by smalltown; Jul 14, 2008 at 7:04 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.