Wiki Posts
Search

Skyteam System Timetable

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2004, 1:01 am
Original Poster

Skyteam System Timetable

Just dreaming?

If they have heard of the concept of marketing, how about a pdf system timetable.
The monthly Star Alliance pdf timetable wins me to book Star on many occasion.
Old Apr 4, 2008, 12:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

this is insane that they do not have one... im on a mac (not intel) so im out of luck.
Old Apr 4, 2008, 8:09 pm

I rather like the little desktop search application (http://www.skyteam.com/EN/travelPlan...bles/index.jsp) . Sorry they haven't made it Mac-compatible...
Old Apr 4, 2008, 8:25 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I do know that ST has to pay someone for the schedule data that gets put in the electronic timetable, so that may affect why they do not have a PDF version as well. I can ask someone about it and see what they say.
Old Apr 5, 2008, 6:40 pm

Programs: MR Ag, LH FTL
Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
this is insane that they do not have one... im on a mac (not intel) so im out of luck.
ditto…

What the heck are they thinking?
Old Apr 8, 2008, 9:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

sbm12, since oneworld and star alliance have pdfs, i see no excuse for skyteam not to have it.
Old Apr 9, 2008, 6:44 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
sbm12, since oneworld and star alliance have pdfs, i see no excuse for skyteam not to have it.
I hear ya. And I'll ask around, but I also know that just 'cause the others are doing it doesn't mean that SkyTeam will. Seriously, the other alliances have press conferences and release press releases when something happens within their alliance. With SkyTeam we're lucky if we found out about it a week later.

And to be very clear, I do not for for SkyTeam nor any of the associated carriers, but I happen to know a couple people who may be able to help.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.