Wiki Posts
Search

Flying Aeromexico with Alitalia Gold Status

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2016, 11:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat; Hyatt Plat; Alitalia Gold
Flying Aeromexico with Alitalia Gold Status

I'm looking for some help. I'm flying Aeromexico in January and I have Alitalia Gold status. I live in the US and have no status with Delta.

Does it make any sense to credit the flight to Alitalia to utilize the Sky team status?
Old Jul 16, 2016, 1:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by brownmr555
Does it make any sense to credit the flight to Alitalia to utilize the Sky team status?
For sure, especially if it's an international itinerary so you'll have lounge access + full SkyPriority services.
Old Jul 19, 2016, 10:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat; Hyatt Plat; Alitalia Gold
Originally Posted by Goldorak
For sure, especially if it's an international itinerary so you'll have lounge access + full SkyPriority services.
Thanks! Is there anyway to credit the FF miles to delta but still leverage my SkyPriority with Alitalia?

MB
Old Jul 19, 2016, 12:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Thanks! Is there anyway to credit the FF miles to delta but still leverage my SkyPriority with Alitalia?
some people on this forum have been successful doing so, but it's not necessarily very easy.
Old Aug 17, 2016, 2:21 pm

MB
Type in your DL number into booking and carry your physical AZ card with you. That should get you the priority check-in, security, boarding and lounge access. At the airport you could try and get the agent checking you in to give you an AM plus seat if they're still available.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.