Wiki Posts
Search

Miles required for redemption

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2014, 8:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, SkyTeam, HH Gold, Golden Circle Jade, SPG
Miles required for redemption

Can someone kindly point me towards the redemption tables for SkyTeam members? I'm trying to figure out where best to accumulate my miles so that they may be the most useful - I live in Singapore. In particular I could not find the tables for FlyingBlue online. Any help appreciated!
Old Jul 10, 2014, 8:56 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, National Executive
Oddly enough Googling "Flying Blue Redemption Charts" took me right there.

Good luck!
Old Jul 11, 2014, 11:03 am
Original Poster

Maybe due to some settings, but when I did what you said, it took me to the site (which was where I was before my first post) that has an award calculator, not the charts. Also read on some sites that the tables have been taken down. If you are able to access the tables, would be so nice if you can share that link.. Thanks!
Old Jul 11, 2014, 1:36 pm

Programs: FB Platinum for Life
The longhaul chart is available at: www.flyingblue.com/long-haul-award/longhaul8.html - or for a better-formatted version, click the View new long haul Classic Award scheme link on the www.flyingblue.com/award-tickets.html page.

However, this is only for ex-Europe. I am not sure where the charts for other points of origin can be found.

When comparing FFPs, remember to look not only at redemption rates, but also earning rates (for the airlines/booking classes you expect to be flying in).
Old Jul 11, 2014, 8:56 pm
Original Poster

Thanks so much KQ321
For earning rates, I expect to be flying in Business with a SkyTeam member (not KLM), but still unclear exactly which booking class. I quite like the FlyingBlue scheme where you get bonus mileage once you're in Silver...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.