Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > SkyTeam
Reload this Page >

New Skyteam lounge at LAX TBIT opening date?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2013, 11:53 am
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Does anyone know when is the opening date for the new Skyteam lounge at LAX TBIT? We are travelling on KE next February and would love to visit the new lounge. I also believe Korean Air will be overseeing the new lounge.
Old Dec 5, 2013, 1:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Where did you hear/read that Skyteam was opening a new global lounge in LAX TBIT ? I never heard that and seems unlikely knowing that airlines are splitted across different terminals.
At the moment, there are only 2 Skyteam-branded lounges : LHR and IST. And it was reported that the next ones would be SYD and PEK. So if you have any source about LAX, I would be happy to see them.
Old Dec 5, 2013, 3:26 pm
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Sorry I was mistaken. It's the new Korean Air lounge for Skyteam members at the new TBIT. I am able to find an article on Australian Business Traveller that the new KE lounge will be open by end of year or early next year but don't know the exact date.

http://www.ausbt.com.au/new-airline-...-when#comments
Old Feb 18, 2014, 8:34 pm

any updates with the new Korean Airlines Lounge in TBIT?
Old Feb 18, 2014, 8:49 pm

Programs: DL-PM, HHonors-Silver, Marriott-Gold
It's a very nice lounge with the view of departure gates and shop. Spacious. Not much of hot food selection.
Old Feb 18, 2014, 11:51 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Report on the new lounge from lucky9876coins.

Lounge sounds nice. Still no business centre. Catering still fairly dire
Old Feb 21, 2014, 5:19 pm

Can anyone confirm that the newly opened KAL Lounge at TBIT is the lounge accessible via the Lounge Club card (issued through Chase Ink)? Thanks!
Old Feb 25, 2014, 3:14 pm

Programs: PR Premier Elite
Originally Posted by nsmn4945
Can anyone confirm that the newly opened KAL Lounge at TBIT is the lounge accessible via the Lounge Club card (issued through Chase Ink)? Thanks!
Yes. Lounge Club/Priority Pass IS being accepted at the new TBIT KAL/Skyteam lounge despite contradictory information on the Lounge Club/Priority Pass web site.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.