Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any recent experiences in SEA?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2017, 6:13 pm
Original Poster

Any recent experiences in SEA?

Looking to book a Metris or similar in Seattle next month. Any recent experiences with the SEA location? I normally just go with Avis. Thanks.
Old Feb 1, 2017, 9:23 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

We've booked almost a thousand rentals with Sixt in SEA since Jan of 2013, and in all that time we've not had a single complaint, so I'm pretty confident they'll take good care of you there.
Old Feb 9, 2017, 7:29 pm

Programs: Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis Presidents Club,National EE, Hilton honors Gold,hyatt Plat,MP Silver
Originally Posted by mittencuh
Looking to book a Metris or similar in Seattle next month. Any recent experiences with the SEA location? I normally just go with Avis. Thanks.

I had my first issue with them.

I booked an MB E class..I CSR wanted to put a 1k dep on my card for what was likely a base model E despite only 2 weeks ago I rented a GLS450 from the same location without this issue..She couldn't give me a reason for the change and I didn't feel the need to press the issue when SIXT doesn't nothing better than the majors..

SEA never has the I8's,I3's or any of the more niche vehicles so I just cancelled my resv and took a Q50 from hertz
Old Feb 12, 2017, 8:26 am
THN

Mixed bag

Rented from Seattle downtown last summer (August 2016) - and had a "subpar" experience (car smelled of smoke and was dirty). As downtown really had no selection we agreed to drive to SEA for getting a bigger selection.

@SEA it was so-so: OK Selection, a few of the cars still dirty/smoked - and overall a fair amount of confusion.

I think Sixt is a great rental company - but it seems both Seattle locations need to shape up and improve their cleaning.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.