Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dishonesty at its Finest

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2016, 9:59 am
Original Poster

Thumbs down Dishonesty at its Finest

My husband and I flew into Atlanta for a very special occasion. We have always had great cars and service with Sixt. After waiting in line for almost 30 minutes at 9p on a Friday night we were waited on by Alycia. We pre-reserved a specialty car. Unfortunately. She said they were all sold out. What does a reservation really mean? You give them your choice, your credit card and then show up and they offer you a min-van. So Alycia says if you wait 45 minutes (1 car cleaner available that evening) I will give you a Volvo - same class car. We were so upset as now were exhausted. Ok we'll wait. Her colleague comes back 40 minutes later telling us the Volvo is ready. We stand in line and say as she is with a German speaking couple. Alycia proceeds to tell us the Volvo still isn't ready going to be another 45 minutes as they are so short staffed. We were fuming... We said we would take anything just to leave. We walk down stairs to get the SUV and look up to see the German couple leaving in the Volvo. WHAT!!!!!! Her colleague felt so bad she couldn't believe she lied to us again!!! Goodbye Sixt car rental!!!!!

Last edited by Casper097; Sep 25, 2016 at 12:55 pm Reason: Wrong car...
Old Sep 25, 2016, 11:08 am

Yeah we are 1/2 on terrible Sixt experiences. The final slap in the face was when they offered my wife a free one-class upgrade certificate for "next time" with a paragraph of restrictions.

Sloppy service!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.