Wiki Posts
Search

Sixt in MIA : SCAR vs XCAR?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2015, 5:02 pm
Original Poster

Sixt in MIA : LCAR vs XCAR?

Hi.

I'll be in Miami in november and looking to book either an LCAR (listed as Mercedes C-Class or similar) or XCAR (listed as BMW 5 series or similar). I have 2 questions regarding this before I book (forgive me for being a car enthusiast)

1) Anyone knows what year of C-class they have at MIA? I'd love to drive the newer generation (starting 2015)
2) Do they have the facelifted (2013-present) E-Class?

Thanks!

Last edited by 2JZGTE; Sep 15, 2015 at 5:47 am
Old Sep 14, 2015, 10:53 am

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by 2JZGTE
Hi.

I'll be in Miami in november and looking to book either an SCAR (listed as Mercedes C-Class or similar) or XCAR (listed as BMW 5 series or similar). I have 2 questions regarding this before I book (forgive me for being a car enthusiast)

1) Anyone knows what year of C-class they have at MIA? I'd love to drive the newer generation (starting 2015)
2) I was in Miami in 2012 and rented an LCAR and got an E-Class. Has LCAR been replaced by XCAR?

Thanks!
SCAR should be Jetta or similar. LCAR = Mercedes C-Class, 3 series, A4.
I am almost certain that the new C-Class will also be an LCAR.
XCAR is bigger than LCAR.

https://www.sixt.com/fleet-guide/
Old Sep 14, 2015, 8:06 pm
Original Poster

Thanks, I'm sorry I mistyped SCAR.. I corrected it.

I'm aware of the different categories, I was inquiring specifically about the MIA location, i-e if they have the newest generation of C-Class or the facelifted (2013-present) E-Class.

Last edited by 2JZGTE; Sep 14, 2015 at 8:42 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.