Search

We need you Voote!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2014, 2:12 am
Company Representative - Sixt
Original Poster

Programs: www.sixtblog.co.uk; http://www.facebook.com/sixtrentacaruk
We need your Vote!

We are very happy to announce that Sixt rent a car U.K is short listed for the British Travel Awards 2014, ‘Best Car Hire Company’ category

We need your vote! We are in the "A54 - Best Car Hire Company" Category We would love to have the support from our Flyertalk friends, so please vote for your favourite car hire company....

https://britishtravelawards.com/vote_form.php

Win a holiday and much more by voting in the British Travel Awards you will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw.

https://britishtravelawards.com/prize_chest.php

Last edited by Gary Coughlan; Aug 26, 2014 at 1:18 am
Old Aug 24, 2014, 5:33 am

That's pretty gutsy given recent posts around here. Best of luck.
Old Aug 30, 2014, 7:41 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
We need you Voote!

Not at all considering most people who post would be complaints but only Sixt (when compared with Hertz and National) actually has someone on FT to address these issues.
Old Sep 18, 2014, 8:39 am

Programs: AF/KL Plat for Life, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Accor Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC
I fully agree. Few company representatives on FT are as dedicated and seemingly omnipotent as the Sixt bunch here...They definitely deserve a raise, a thumbs up and a FT Excellence Award

Originally Posted by seawolf
Not at all considering most people who post would be complaints but only Sixt (when compared with Hertz and National) actually has someone on FT to address these issues.
Old Sep 18, 2014, 1:11 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by SteamyUncle
I fully agree. Few company representatives on FT are as dedicated and seemingly omnipotent as the Sixt bunch here...They definitely deserve a raise, a thumbs up and a FT Excellence Award
I completely agree but when I went to the site I found that only someone with a British snail mail address can vote.
Old Sep 25, 2014, 1:56 pm

Programs: BA, Best Western, Miles & More
Voted
Would rate Sixt as my favourite company to rent from in Germany in terms of customer service and ease of contact via FT. A few minor technical issues involving the agents which is down to a language issue but far better than some of the more international rental companies I've used in Germany. Good luck !
Old Sep 26, 2014, 2:05 pm

Programs: HH diamond(yr 16, >922 nights ), AA Gld for life (1MM),M&M FTL , Sixt platinum; IATA DTTF
Red face only those with UK zip code can vote

Originally Posted by Gary Coughlan
We are very happy to announce that Sixt rent a car U.K is short listed for the British Travel Awards 2014, ‘Best Car Hire Company’ category

We need your vote! We are in the "A54 - Best Car Hire Company" Category We would love to have the support from our Flyertalk friends, so please vote for your favourite car hire company....

https://britishtravelawards.com/vote_form.php
Hi Gary, just went to the website to give Sixt my ^^ vote as every rental I ever had with Sixt was really fantastic - comparing 25+ years of renting cars -and also since you are the only team with a reactive FT team trying to solve all FT remarks and giving a follow up but.... sadly only UK residents are allowed to vote
Hope you get enough votes to get on top of the group and win a real cup !!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.