Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SIXT charged me almost the triple

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2014, 5:27 pm
Original Poster

SIXT charged me almost the triple

Hi I rented an Alfa Romeo Giullieta on Milan and delivered in Rome after 9 days. The price on the contract was €488.73.

Yesterday I saw the charge appear on my credit card and for my surprise it was charged €1210.70

Until now my whole experience with SIXT was fine, the car was very good and new, the only issue was when I delivered the car at Rome termini station on march 10th at 3pm the employee was very rude and just said that she was leaving and that I should leave one page of the contract inside the car and the other was mine, she didn't even sign the papers while she was entering her car and saying that the insurance value charged on my card would be blocked on the next day.

On sixt's website when I try to access my online invoice it gives me an error message.

I wanna know exactly what happened for my card to be charged way above the price I agreed to pay.
Old Mar 24, 2014, 5:33 am
Company Representative, Sixt Customer Service

Hi arthurcosti,

I am sorry to hear of your experience after your recent rental with us.

Please could you send me a private message with your reservation details, and I will be happy to assist you with this.

Many thanks,

Gary Caudwell.
Old Mar 24, 2014, 7:54 am
Original Poster

Message sent, thanks for the quick reply and I am looking forward for a solution.
Old Mar 24, 2014, 11:27 am
Company Representative, Sixt Customer Service

Hi arthurcosti,

I have just sent further information by private message. I hope this is helpful, and if you require anything else please feel free to contact me directly.

Many thanks,

Gary Caudwell.
Old Mar 24, 2014, 1:02 pm
Original Poster

Thank you very much! It seems that they didn't considered my booked price and charged me the standard rate. They will refund me the difference.

Congratulations on the excellent costumer service!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.