Wiki Posts
Search

Sixt Login Failure

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2020, 1:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: Sixt
Sixt Login Failure

I try to login to my account with my correct password and it doesnt login i do the forget password and make new password and it doesnt login even after i change i am on the app then the app says wrong email or password , is thier a general login problem at sixt website and app?

Thanks
Old Nov 13, 2020, 9:33 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Sixt Platinum, HHons Diamond
Did you try turning your Commodore 64 off and on again?
Old Oct 14, 2021, 4:58 am
Jochem van der Zwan

Originally Posted by karimkassem
I try to login to my account with my correct password and it doesnt login i do the forget password and make new password and it doesnt login even after i change i am on the app then the app says wrong email or password , is thier a general login problem at sixt website and app?

Thanks
HI Karim, I have the same issue. (How) did you resolve it?

Old Oct 18, 2021, 8:45 am

Programs: QF Gold, FB Plat, Accor Diamond, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold – ex-UA 1k, ex-AA Plat, ex IHG Plat
I have emailed Sixt few days ago about that, still work in progress
Old Oct 19, 2021, 9:40 am
Jochem van der Zwan

Ah, let me know what they reply!

Old Oct 22, 2021, 3:44 am

Programs: QF Gold, FB Plat, Accor Diamond, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold – ex-UA 1k, ex-AA Plat, ex IHG Plat
Ok so it looks like Sixt decommissioned logins with the your Sixt #. You now have to login with the email address attached to your Sixt account. I never really paid attention because I'm using a password manager.
Auto Enthusiast and Ordpc like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.